Work Fridge Theives

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stickman View Post
    This^^^, I can't stand people messing with my food. I'd gladly give anyone what I had to eat if they ask for it.

I completely live by this statement. I also do not like people putting their hands in plate grabbing something without asking first.

Sent from my iPhone using Dilly Dilly!

Comment

Funny stuff.

Comments in this thread are exactly why I have always brought my lunch in my own cooler and try to stay away from anything in a common area.

Comment

In for results! We had the same issues, culprit was quickly identified when he was stuck in the bathroom after eating a whole footlong from subway with half a bottle of ducolax in it.

Comment

It sure is annoying being busy without having time to go out for lunch and going to the fridge only to find your food is gone. I started taking things like tuna packets, crackers, etc., that didn't need refrigerated that I keep in a desk drawer because of thieves. I also bought a small lunch cooler I sometimes carry in and out and keep it at my desk. I would never think of taking something from the fridge that wasn't mine, but apparently there are a lot of folks with no qualms about stealing food or drinks.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
            You have a responsibility to this forum to produce video now, you realize that, right?
            im almost positive it happens on 3rd shift................there will be no video of that, the only way ill know is if the person early outs

Comment

Tagged

Comment

i got this one....on its way
                Last edited by chris1911; 07-02-2018, 10:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by cactusassjohn View Post
                  had this problem years ago at major bakery i worked maintaince at ,we could not leave plant for lunch and food in machines was bad . food in reefer would be gone at lunch time and they also would throw away tupperware my lunch was in (my wife was ******) large dose of exlax in food left in reefer took care of the problem

Years ago my boss kept having his lunch disappear. He made a alfredo chicken fettuccine with a large dose of laxative in it. The next afternoon we all saw who kept making trips to the bathroom. So my boss went in to the bathroom in between the thief’s visits and removed all of the toilet paper. The thief quit shortly after.

Comment

I had the same issue years ago.. And It would **** me off to no end .. No one would step up.. So add some laxative

Comment

Ipecac - and capture on video

Comment

Originally posted by chris1911 View Post
                        why not both

Comment

Originally posted by chris1911 View Post
                          im almost positive it happens on 3rd shift................there will be no video of that, the only way ill know is if the person early outs
                          trail cam?

Comment

In for the results. Pictures suggested.

Comment

A good trick is to put a piece of dried dog poop on a sandwich, take a photograph, remove the poop and place sandwich in the common refrigerator. Also make sure mark the sandwich so others will know it's not public food.

When the sandwich disappears, put the picture of the sandwich with the poop on the refrigerator door.

Comment

Working...
                              X