Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Livin'2hunt View Post
    This is
    In all seriousness, legally speaking, have you ever been accused of doing something you absolutely did not do? I have and it ain't fun. I'm interested in your answer.

BTW, I have three daughters but people deserve the presumption of innocence. It's kinda the Law.

Senior year of high school
    I just deleted the story
    But let's say I got Roy Moored but the cop knew the girl 'had a rep' and he was level headed enough not to arrest me on the spot as the principal wanted
    I was 17 she was 15 so technically I was an adult

It took me two years before I could even talk to a girl seriously again
    Messed up my freshman year of college.

I have two daughters
    I hope to instill in them that they shouldn't go into the woods with boys
    I hope they heed my words

Comment

I'm waiting for stories about some of these butt-ugly liberal congress women to be outed for groping the young male pages and interns. You know it happens.
      It's the only way they can get their jollies.
      Can you imagine being fondled by Wasserman-Shultz? Or Rosa DeLauro or Hillary or Janet Reno?

Comment

C'mon MB. Don't be gross!!

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
          Senior year of high school
          I just deleted the story
          But let's say I got Roy Moored but the cop knew the girl 'had a rep' and he was level headed enough not to arrest me on the spot as the principal wanted
          I was 17 she was 15 so technically I was an adult

It took me two years before I could even talk to a girl seriously again
          Messed up my freshman year of college.

I have two daughters
          I hope to instill in them that they shouldn't go into the woods with boys
          I hope they heed my words

So, you understand the problem with a careless or worse yet, an unfounded claim. It can wreck a person's life and sounds like it nearly happened to you. I wouldn't want it to happen to you, me or the next guy over. That said, I would stomp someone into a bloody mess if they touched my kids but they know fake BS claims will be met with mad daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
            I'm waiting for stories about some of these butt-ugly liberal congress women to be outed for groping the young male pages and interns. You know it happens.
            It's the only way they can get their jollies.
            Can you imagine being fondled by Wasserman-Shultz? Or Rosa DeLauro or Hillary or Janet Reno?

You had me laughing my butt off until the last two sentences. Now, I feel violated and sick to my stomach, MB!!

Comment

I was a staffer for Pelosi 10 yrs ago. She told me to get a head i had to give some head and then forced me into a threesome with Barbara Boxer. It was dark times. #metoo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                I was a staffer for Pelosi 10 yrs ago. She told me to get a head i had to give some head and then forced me into a threesome with Barbara Boxer. It was dark times. #metoo

Why would you type this? Just...why? I can’t live with this. I just convinced myself today to stop drinking. There’s no way I can do that now.

Comment

I just threw up in my mouth.............Sweet, you are one sick puppy!

And I agree with Clay except I am offshore and at least 200 miles from alcohol. Dang it Sweet, you aren’t right in the head!!

Comment

I had a family to feed. I was a single father and they took advantage of that. Im not proud.

Comment

What the.....................?

DJ

Comment

You are a deeply disturbed man, Sweet. Deeply, deeply disturbed.

Comment

Don't lie! It was consensual, and you know it!

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                            Don't lie! It was consensual, and you know it!

I was promised a higher level Staff position. So I did what I was told to do. But then when it came time to promote me they instead cut me loose. So ashamed of myself.

Comment

I was promised a higher level Staff position. So I did what I was told to do. But then when it came time to promote me they instead cut me loose. So ashamed of myself.

You jaded.

Comment

I'd be more ashamed that you could perform without consuming a pallet of boner pills.

Comment

Working...
                                X