Viewing Game Cam Pics on Iphone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Viewing Game Cam Pics on Iphone

Does anyone use the SD card reader for your iphone to view your game cam pics? What do you use in the field?

okay friends. I found some good info on another forum. I don't think the iphone will work because it isn't windows based...i think. However, your Garmin GPS works just fine. I pulled mine out of my truck and sure enough, there's an SD slot and an icon on the screen to 'view pictures'. And it has a pretty long battery life. I'm good to go now.

Comment

Ttt. Does iphone 5 card reader work?

Comment

not sure about iPhones but the sd card reader and ipad works. that's what I do during season

Comment

Originally posted by gmac View Post
          not sure about iPhones but the sd card reader and ipad works. that's what I do during season
          X2

Comment

I would just carry along a cheap digital camera and put the card into there. Worked great for me.

Comment

I bought one or these for my iPad. Only bad thing is you have to take the otter box off for it to work.

Comment

I've wondered the same thing about my Samsung. Has anybody used the SD card to look at pics on their Samsung or android device? The galaxy S3,4,5 can use the micro SD. I think the only problem is it may automatically sync the phone to the card. I'd rather not buy the micro chip and converter until I know it will work!

Comment

I just bought the sd card reader for my I phone 5s this past week. When I plugged it into my phone it said that it was not supported on I phone. So I read the paper work it came with and I couldn't find anything about using on the phone, the only info was about iPad. I returned it to radio shack yesterday and the guy said apple does that with a lot of there stuff.

Comment

Working...
                  X