Cowtown Bowmen Traditional Tournament Feb. 23-24

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cowtown Bowmen Traditional Tournament Feb. 23-24

COWTOWN BOWMEN will be having its annual Traditional Shoot Feb. 23-24 at the new range. Belt buckles for 1st -3rd in all classes. Classes will be Male and Female
    longbow-wood
    longbow- open
    recurve- wood
    recurve- open
    primative
    Youth-13-17
    12-under (medallion class)shoot free
    $25 for 1 round of 50 targets/ $60 for 3 rounds(iron man)
    There is an Overall award of 1st -3rd place for male and female for those who shoot the Iron man. You can shoot any class 3 times for the iron man or 3 different classes. Any combination of 3 is accepted. You can only win 1 buckle. There will be 30 different buckle winners. We have a great new range so come out and enjoy a weekend of archery fun.
    For map and directions go to www.cowtownbowmen.com
    For those who want to camp go to www.swf-wc.usace.army.mil/benbrook/
    This is about 10 miles from the range.

Hey Todd, will yall need help setting up on Saturday? If so what time?

Comment

We'll be setiing up on Friday. I'll be there all day, we can always use help. This is a 50 target course so this will take awhile to get ready. Thanks

Comment

I am almost never going to be able to help on Friday and I plan to shoot Clifton on Sunday. If there is anything I can do on Saturday let me know.
        Thanks, Kelley

Comment

Most of us will be shooting Clifton on Sat. so that we can tear down on Sun. We only work on friday for the 2 day shoots. Luckily ,only a couple of these this year. I'm sure they will need some help sat. with registration or walking the range as official.

Comment

My 6yo wants to shoot. How many targets will they have?

Comment

One of my buddies can only shoot Sundays so Chris and I will go with him. I will show up Saturday morning to see if they need help. What time and who do I see?

Comment

50 targets, see Bob Tallon or Bob Combest.

Comment

Todd...make sure they set up the quarter and away buck right this time will ya?? Members shoot us traddies were ALL messed up on that one !! Harvey

Comment

Why no senior class

Just a note to question why no senior class. Those of us in our 60s and 70s have limitations due to our age that can make competing with those much younger frustrating and discouraging. This is not a complaint, just a suggestion that next time you might be more thoughtful in this area. I'll be there and will enjoy the fellowship.

Charlie

Comment

Our traditional shoot is run by an 80 yr old man. He has been running it since we started it 4 or 5 yrs ago. It is his baby and we just help him out with the targets and paper work. The trad. class at every shoot that I have attended is all ages from 17-up. Never seen a senior traditional class though most of them that I know are seniors by definition. I will mention it to him and get some feedback at the shoot. Thanks. Todd

Comment

Originally posted by huntinpool View Post
                        Never seen a senior traditional class though most of them that I know are seniors by definition. Thanks. Todd
                        Do I look THAT old??? come to think of it by golly he may be right! I know about 20 of us here are at least 45 and up..mostly UP
                        Last edited by Longstick; 02-13-2008, 09:11 PM.

Comment

in archery 50 is a senior. not old (just a class)

Comment

Working...
                          X