This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
    Dang dude! If she didn't want to go out with you anymore, she could have just told ya. No sense in all that drama.
    Make no mistake I wasn't wanting to date... With Riley's rodeo schedule and ranch work I don't have time for that.. I told her that ... Who knows maybe that's the angle

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
      Make no mistake I wasn't wanting to date... With Riley's rodeo schedule and ranch work I don't have time for that.. I told her that ... Who knows maybe that's the angle
      I still have that $100.

Comment

Who is Charlie Blackburn?
        12.2 yards per carry for the season in '66 I think I read! Pretty wild.

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
          I still have that $100.
          Right now I will double your offer and walk away from the table... You can keep the change... I **** sure don't need this kinda crazy in my life and more importantly in Riley's

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
            Did you happen to know Noble Craft? Had 2 sons Aaron and Shannon.
            Nope

Comment

Originally posted by Calrob View Post
              Lyme disease, couple kids, **** house rat crazy..... pretty sure I have a buddy that already dated her.
              That’s what I said earlier who made this crazy mad on here and was trying to get back at you but it got deleted for some reason! Believe me I’ve known a few girls like this that don’t get there way are they think they were wronged by you some how that will try to get you back in some crazy ways especially in front of your friends in public are on a public site but the world has all kinds it’s ashamed but hopefully we can all get a good laugh about this in the near future and have something funny and crazy to talk about out on the lake fishing with your buddies are at the camp fire at the deer lease! God bless you Brandon for trying to help a friend out anyway.

Comment

That girl ain’t got the lyme disease... she gots the lyin’ disease!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Excessive attention seeking is not a character flaw. It is a brain wiring response to early developmental trauma caused by neglect.[3] The developing brain observes its environment and wires itself accordingly to survive in that world that it presumes will be like those experiences.[4] Newborns are extremely dependent on getting their mother’s attention for survival. The more their needs are neglected during early development the more the child equates getting attention with survival and safety.[5] In turn, the more he or she develops the belief system that it is necessary to go to whatever lengths to get attention

Comment

Originally posted by SKLOSS View Post
                    That girl ain’t got the lyme disease... she gots the lyin’ disease!!!

What's the cure for that?

Comment

A bieotch slap!!!

Comment

Charles Blackburn was one of the few backs from Goldthwaite to ever get a free ride to Rice University. The only one I remember older was L.V. Benningfield. Not sure if he got a full ride are not.

Comment

Maybe I'm simply incredulous in this particular instance, but REALLY REALLY hard for me to believe she wouldn't consider Brandon to share her situation on TBH...at least without requesting as much somewhere on the very front end of their initial contact where the seeds were planted to hold close??

She had been around long enough to know Brandon's involvement with TBH & our brother/sister-hood tendencies to automatically create a support system when one of us is in need. Especially with an issue such as this needing prayer warriors...This alone would make me wager it should not have been a surprise & any further need his thread caused her to keep digging the hole. The fact She posted other attn getting threads of sniper abilities & being held at gunpoint here just solidifies my thought process a prayer request thread by brandon wasn't going to be all that surprising.

Now, The size of the crow being served & the extent of the fall out could have been a major 'oh crap' for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by dcbrown View Post
                            Brandon, if or when you get up here around Dallas, Arlington, Fort Worth area, I would be proud to buy you a drink or three!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
                            Ditto.

Comment

Originally posted by CrookedArrow View Post
                              https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog...rama-addiction

Excessive attention seeking is not a character flaw. It is a brain wiring response to early developmental trauma caused by neglect.[3] The developing brain observes its environment and wires itself accordingly to survive in that world that it presumes will be like those experiences.[4] Newborns are extremely dependent on getting their mother’s attention for survival. The more their needs are neglected during early development the more the child equates getting attention with survival and safety.[5] In turn, the more he or she develops the belief system that it is necessary to go to whatever lengths to get attention
                              Thanks for the tid-bit.
                              Last edited by Texas Grown; 03-12-2018, 07:57 PM.

Comment

Watch the show catfish on MTV...this is it to a T. It just blew up to a level she couldn’t handle. After watching that show it’s amazing what people can do

Comment

Working...
                                X