Can I get prayer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by texaspacker View Post
    You were protecting you, your loved ones & ya'lls property. But in todays PCBS society Americans like yourself get council/ lawyers/ scumbags to protect yourself from some other scumbag POS that was ripping you & others off. Typical! WOW! FUBAR for sure! Good luck I hope you don't need it.
    God bless!
    Semper fi.

To shoot a teenage black kid on MLK would have ruined my life for sure. It doesn't matter what he was doing.

I couldn't kill him over stuff. In my house yes....

Comment

Praying that ankle heals quickly. Good job, hope it all works out for the best.

Comment

Dang son. Glad your ok. Be cool. Praying for you and your family.

Comment

Originally posted by Preacher Man View Post
          You got it! Prayers sent. Oh, and good job!

Comment

Heal up quick. Next time let the pros catch him. Not worth running after trouble if you can get them to leave once they are found out.

Comment

Thanks again guys for thoughts and prayers. I'm feeling much better except for the foot.

So these punks have been a big problem around here. I chased one for a couple blocks. He got around a corner in a dark ally so I backed out. The entire time i chased him i was telling him get down or I will kill him. He never stopped even after he heard a .40 cal over his head.

I was cleared today and get my gun back Friday. I can't seem to get much out of detective. I plan on sticking my nose right in this. I hope to speak with the judge and see a conviction. Not a lame plea bargain due to overworked courts.

Comment

Prayer sent.

Comment

Shoulda chunked that spear at him[emoji15] prayers sent for a quick recovery, glad it all worked out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hope you get all healed up quick bud. Great job and holler if you need help with anything

Comment

Come on in the office ain mesquite and ill see you for free

972-288-7442
                      Beltline foot and ankle in mesquite

Comment

Will arrington

Comment

Originally posted by warrington View Post

972-288-7442
                          Awesome gesture Will. What is your business address so I can bring you some business the next time I hurt myself (and I'm sure there will be a next time)?

Comment

Originally posted by warrington View Post

972-288-7442
                            wow that's awesome. I will give it till in the morning. I am starting to able to walk on it.

Comment

Update

Turns out they are not minors and are the guys Rowlett PD has been looking for. Below is the link to a NBC 5 report about them. The black guy in the white hoodie is the one I chased. I wasn't able to catch him ( barefoot and 44 YO lol) though. At the end of the chase a couple blocks from home I lost him around a corner into a dark ally. I was sweeping area with gun in hand when I realized it was time to get home. I did not want to be accidentally shot by a neighbor or shot by the crook.

He was caught with 3 other guys about an hour later ( 3:30 am)at a elementary School by my house. He had my wallet on him. Hopefully he gets some time in jail.

Police in Rowlett are looking for two men they believe are responsible for at least 40 car burglaries in the northwest side of the city this month.

Comment

1601 n beltline rd suite a
                                Mesquite tx

Just south of tractor supply

Only in office Thursday. Surgery on Friday

Comment

Working...
                                X