Kjo trip!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kjo trip!!

Had an awesome trip at KJO from Sunday thru this morning! Keith worked hard with putting us on animals and I was able to take not only my first Axis Buck but my first Archery buck!! My son went but was unable to hunt due to a healing broken arm, but have already made arrangements to head back for my son to get his first Axis or Black buck. He was able to get some awesome film on exotics though! Awesome trip!!!!!

wow congrats brother,ive been thinking of going my self..so keith worked good for you?

Comment

Originally posted by unionmade482 View Post
      wow congrats brother,ive been thinking of going my self..so keith worked good for you?
      Probably the best ranch I've ever been to. I would pick Keith's place over as 5 star hunting ranch any day!

Comment

ill have to head other there some time then

Comment

congrats on your success!!! i cant wait for my trip.

Comment

Congrats!! Heading there in April. Any pics of some of the animals or set ups? I'm getting pumped up about the trip. I'm hoping for an axis or blackbuck.

Comment

Originally posted by jake-1024 View Post
              Congrats!! Heading there in April. Any pics of some of the animals or set ups? I'm getting pumped up about the trip. I'm hoping for an axis or blackbuck.
              My son has all the pics, I will try and retrieve them. Great hospitality and great Axis and Blackvucks! He has both scoring in the Gold!

Comment

sounds like a good time. need pics to prove it though! lol

Comment

Awesome. I appreciate it. You see many blackbuck?

Comment

Thats good to hear I will be there in a couple weeks for my hunt!! Congrats on a great hunt!!!

Comment

Does KJO feel like a "hunt" or does it feel like a "shoot"? Did you ever feel as though it was too small?

Comment

Any pigs seen? I'd really like to have a chance to take more than one animal. I'd be paying for the safari package ??(forget the name).

Comment

Hey dude, text me them pics, I'll give you a shoot when we get back on Friday. Congrats on the deer.

Comment

Originally posted by jake-1024 View Post
                            Awesome. I appreciate it. You see many blackbuck?
                            I personally did not see any black bucks but my son and other hunters saw some. A lot of green out there now so naturally there slower to hit the feeders. Lots of hogs if you like a little pork on the situation!

Comment

congrats

Comment

Working...
                              X