No announcement yet.

Gun or bow?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My daughters will have their rifles while they sit with daddy and his bow.

Comment

Bow for both my son and I

Comment

I'm too much of a bow snob.

Comment

Really only take the gun out when it's to hot and I wanna sit back and watch the senderos

Comment

Taking both. Bow tomorrow night and all day friday. Then decide after that if I want to get the thunder gun out.

Comment

I'm not scared to say it. I will be gun hunting from here on, didn't bow hunt once this year due to the fact I HATE deer hunting in the heat.

Comment

24-7 ...365 Bow for me

Comment

Blasphemy!!!!

Comment

Bow only for deer. Carry a rifle in the truck if pigs or coyotes present a long shot.

Comment

Originally posted by rmt1993 View Post
                      Who will be putting the bow down and picking up the gun this weekend?

Why? I remember when this site was full of Bowhunters. I support all you gun hunters 100%!!!! I'm just bein nostalgic y'all don't get mad.

Comment

Originally posted by Ragin' View Post
                        Why? I remember when this site was full of Bowhunters. I support all you gun hunters 100%!!!! I'm just bein nostalgic y'all don't get mad.
                        I'm only going bow along with some others on the lease, but was just curious to see how many pick up the rifles when season starts. I am primarily bow as well

Comment

If I was hunting this weekend, it would be with a bow for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by rmt1993 View Post
                            I'm only going bow along with some others on the lease, but was just curious to see how many pick up the rifles when season starts. I am primarily bow as well

Oh I understand. I'm about to spend alotta of time in a rifle stand. My little girl is at that age now and I've got her a semi-custom 6.8 Remington 700 almost ready to go.

Comment

If I decide to stay back in the woods, I'll have my bow, if I decided to hunt the ROW, I'll have my .270. Still haven't decided. I've lost the chance at 2 really nice bucks because I had my bow during rifle season. Both were less than 100 yards, but not in bow range. Just not taking the chance in an open area this time of year.

Comment

Originally posted by Ragin' View Post
                                Oh I understand. I'm about to spend alotta of time in a rifle stand. My little girl is at that age now and I've got her a semi-custom 6.8 Remington 700 almost ready to go.
                                Well that's good too. Always good to spend time with family.

Comment

Working...
                                X