2018 College Baseball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
    Horns come back in the ninth to beat the pooners!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank ya!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Another win by the lower tier Horns over the upper tier Sooners . That takes the series for the Horns. Possible sweep tomorrow

Comment

Very nice.

Comment

Great win tonight!

Comment

Just drove in from Abilene and had Craig Way on the call. Nice series win!

Comment

Lots of losses happening in the 1-20 spots this weekend. Will be interesting to see the shake up amongst the big boys.

Comment

Originally posted by txarcher View Post
                Red Raiders take the series today 26-6. Looking for the sweep tomorrow.

In 2 games they have put up football scores. Their record at home is insane.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Comment

2018 College Baseball

Need the sweep! Currently on top of the Big 12 garbage pile!

Last edited by Chad C; 04-15-2018, 08:23 AM.

Comment

Horns rollin.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                      Horns rollin.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Yup. Happy with what I am seeing. Pierce seems to have turned the corner with this group. Cautiously optimistic.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                        Need the sweep! Currently on top of the Big 12 garbage pile!

Is it that bad in the Big 12? I saw Jason’s post and he may be joking about being lower tier. Unless the Horns are in last place any given year they are usually in contention. Clemens is killing it this season. He is flat-out raking the ball. Aggies just trying to survive the SEC with a young team. Still have Florida, Arkansas, and South Carolina.....yikes. If the Horns sweep it today then TCU/Tech Series are both winnable as well. In the end, can anyone beat Florida in a series??

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                          Another win by the lower tier Horns over the upper tier Sooners . That takes the series for the Horns. Possible sweep tomorrow
                          Game 3 on ESPN2 at 1 pm today

Comment

Originally posted by ByronB View Post
                            Is it that bad in the Big 12? I saw Jason’s post and he may be joking about being lower tier. Unless the Horns are in last place any given year they are usually in contention. Clemens is killing it this season. He is flat-out raking the ball. Aggies just trying to survive the SEC with a young team. Still have Florida, Arkansas, and South Carolina.....yikes. If the Horns sweep it today then TCU/Tech Series are both winnable as well. In the end, can anyone beat Florida in a series??

No its a play on the SEC Aggy Nazi calling the Horns a low end Big 12 team after their one run win again Texas..

And oktx, before this series, hinting that his Sooners were a high end Big 12 team and subsequent slap fight with BoB..
                            Last edited by Smart; 04-15-2018, 09:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                              No its a play on the SEC Aggy Nazi calling the Horns a low end Big 12 team after their one run win again Texas..

And oktx, before this series, hinting that his Sooners were a high end Big 12 team and subsequent slap fight with BoB..
                              LOL....I gotcha. That makes sense. I still like to watch Big 12 Baseball games because my son has friends and guys he played against playing within it. Note to Oklahoma.....walk Clemens today......like the Aggies chant.....”A walk is cheaper”.

Comment

Good series win by the Horns.....on to the next tier..

Comment

Working...
                                X