Originally posted by bowhuntertx View Post
      Aledo over WF Rider tonight at Jerry World
      63-7

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thats two beatings. LaVega posted a 53-0 over Decatur

Comment

Originally posted by KNEE DEEP View Post
        My Brahmas from East Bernard fell to Newton Friday night 21-14. Newton went on top with 17 seconds left to win it. Not the beat down people say was gonna happen. But the best team won,good luck to Newton as they move on. Good job East Bernard. Great run in the playoffs.
        Sounded like a heck of a game. Canadian would have had their hands full with east Bernard sounds like.... no we face the newton beast- should be a great fight at Jerry world

Comment

Good luck

Good luck to y'all against Newton in the championship game. They are a good team but when you get to this point in the playoffs anything can happen. Our boys held their own against a powerhouse and almost came out on top. Gotta hold on to the rock and play error free to beat em. Go get em.

Comment

Originally posted by TheHammer View Post
            What a game! Not gonna lie, already planning for a hotel next week! LH has a good team! Congrats to them!
            I was listening to it on the radio. Carthage just wasn't playing ball in the first half. Think they dropped 5 passes, 2 were said would have been touchdowns. With about 8 min left in the game, Carthage was down 37 to 27, Carthage threw a interception at the 5. Then LH moved it for a couple of first downs, I turned it off and went to bed. Looks like I missed the best part of the game!!!

Comment

Originally posted by KNEE DEEP View Post
              Good luck to y'all against Newton in the championship game. They are a good team but when you get to this point in the playoffs anything can happen. Our boys held their own against a powerhouse and almost came out on top. Gotta hold on to the rock and play error free to beat em. Go get em.

Word on the skreet is that one of their, Newton, TCU commits quit school this past week...

Comment

Malakoff Tigers going to Jerry World after a hell of a game over Brock.

Comment

North Shore destroyed Lake Travis....WOW

NS is a recruiting machine...These kids are moving here to play in this program...
                  Galena Park high School is 3 miles down the road and they are not moving into that school for sure....

Comment

Originally posted by mechhead View Post
                    Word on the skreet is that one of their, Newton, TCU commits quit school this past week...

Heard it too, kid had a great future ahead of him. Supposedly it was family issue. Hope everything turns out well for him and his

Comment

Duncanville has taken down SL Carroll and Allen in back to back weeks!

Panther Pride Class of '91!

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
                        North Shore destroyed Lake Travis....WOW

NS is a recruiting machine...These kids are moving here to play in this program...
                        Galena Park high School is 3 miles down the road and they are not moving into that school for sure....

Other than football, I can’t think of a reason to want to go to North Shore high school.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
                          Other than football, I can’t think of a reason to want to go to North Shore high school.

Or Galena Park...

Comment

highschool football

LaVega took the Div 1 4A state title. One WR had 3 catches for 163 yards and 2 TD [emoji33]. Also broke two 4A state records. A 94 yards kick return for TD snd a 90 yard pass play for TD. Kids played their hearts out

Last edited by bloodstick; 12-21-2018, 11:25 PM.

Comment

And i just saw a stat that stated the RB had just over 1000 yards in the playoffs alone and the team outscored their opponents 300-70 and pitched two shutouts in the playoffs

Comment

Don’t know how to post it but I wished someone could post a link to Newton’s HC post game interview after the SC. It brought a lump to my throat and a tear to my eye.

Comment

Working...
                                X