Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you DISLIKE about your truck (past or present)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2018 Raptor "weak & spongy"

Comment

2018 F 150

The only two things: If you elevate the seat it also moves closer to the steering wheel. WTH ? All the "convenience" features that are not convenient at all, like if you want to adjust your mirrors you first have to push an "on" button before you push the actual button that selects the mirror that you want to adjust THEN you can actually adjust your mirror. Minor crap, but aggravating !

Comment

Originally posted by DaveC View Post
        That stinks for a newer vehicle.

Have you tried running with the Tow mode engaged?

I use mine while in traffic (not towing) and it helps hold the gears longer so it's not trying to upshift to the next gear all the time.

Yes and took it in to the dealer several times and they said that’s normal. I ended up trading it off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Only thing I don't like about my Cheby is that it has 190,000 miles and is almost 14 years old.

Comment

08 F 250 diesel extended cab 4x4 lwb. The only things I dont like about it was my fault but I would have had to order the truck and I didnt want to pay full retail. I wish it had roof clearance lights, manual shift transfer case and the helper springs on the rear end. The mileage isn't great but I have it lifted, large tires, bumpers, ect.

Comment

Last truck: 2010 Chevy 2500 with the 6.0. Sucked gas like no other. Dash cracked to pieces. Pretty constant front end issues. Random wiring gremlins when I got rid of it.

Haven’t had my current truck long enough to find anything I don’t like about it.

Comment

The payments

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

For all of you saying payments is what you don’t like, there’s a way not to have those y’all know. [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by arrowsmack324 View Post
                    2018 half ton ram I hate the "shifter" that's why it's my wife's truck.
                    Got that dial thing? That's what my wife's '17 has. I am not a fan either. My 2500 has a regular old shifter.

Comment

Originally posted by roughneck266 View Post
                      Got that dial thing? That's what my wife's '17 has. I am not a fan either. My 2500 has a regular old shifter.
                      I have the dial shifter. Was not a fan at first, but what I soon realized is I love the extra room in the console where the shifter would have been

Comment

Originally posted by Rick View Post
                        I have the dial shifter. Was not a fan at first, but what I soon realized is I love the extra room in the console where the shifter would have been
                        Yessir. The wife absolutely loves hers as well. It's just me being an old curmudgeon. lol Every time I have to drive hers, though, it takes me a few minutes to get everything in order. lol

Comment

2017 F250
                          When you put it in park the doors and tailgate won’t unlock if the truck is still running.

Comment

My 2008 Dodge Dakota came with every option ordered by original owner except rear defroster. Why not check that last box.

Comment

2013 F150 4x4 Super Crew EcoBoost.....
                              What I hate...there's nothing Eco about the EcoBoost. Felt I was duped.
                              What I love....the EcoBoost (and the 35 gal tank)

Comment

2001 Dodge 2500 4x4 Cummins 6 speed...... I dislike that they don’t make a SIMPLE, reliable, diesel anymore. I would buy a new one tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                                X