highschool football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WTN View Post
    For you guys in Franklin, do you know Robert White?
    I do. Was a board of director for my first job. Not to mention my wife's junior high math teacher! Great guy!

Comment

Game Day for my old hometown of Carthage. Up against Henderson. Game in Longview. Gonna be nasty. Had planned on going, but don't think I'm gonna sit in the rain for this one. My brother said he was gonna try and order the game and watch it on TV.
      Those DAWGS had a barnburner last week. Not sure about this game since Carthage beat Henderson in the regular season in Henderson with a shut out.

Comment

Our district still has two rolling into the weekend. Haltom and Birdville. Birdville is our feeder HS so way may head out to the Star Saturday night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Highland Park against John Tyler tomorrow at 1 PM. Any intel on John Tyler?

Comment

Should be a goof one tomorrow with Southlake and Duncanville

Comment

San Saba’s playing New Deal in Abilene next Friday in the semifinals.

Comment

@Sabrekiller...JT is athletic, they fly around the field and have some cats that can scoot on O... They are in our district and really started putting it all together midway through the season. With that being said, HP was in our district last year and they are always a tough team to beat, very disciplined and they do everything well.. JT may have a shot if they keep playing like they have the last couple of rounds..

Comment

My Tigers lost yesterday to East Bernard.

Comment

Haltom city 13-0. In Lubbock tomorrow, might be a little chilly there.

Comment

Originally posted by sqiggy View Post
                      Game Day for my old hometown of Carthage. Up against Henderson. Game in Longview. Gonna be nasty. Had planned on going, but don't think I'm gonna sit in the rain for this one. My brother said he was gonna try and order the game and watch it on TV.
                      Those DAWGS had a barnburner last week. Not sure about this game since Carthage beat Henderson in the regular season in Henderson with a shut out.
                      My son and I were going to this game too but we're gonna catch it on the radio if there's a broadcast. If Carthage wins tonight it's their 40th consecutive win??

Comment

Mason 28-14 over Refugio with 1 minute left in the 4th.

Comment

Originally posted by twistedmidnite View Post
                          My son and I were going to this game too but we're gonna catch it on the radio if there's a broadcast. If Carthage wins tonight it's their 40th consecutive win??
                          It will be on KGAS. Don't remember the station number. 103 or 104 something

Comment

Originally posted by sqiggy View Post
                            It will be on KGAS. Don't remember the station number. 103 or 104 something
                            Yesir, 104.3. I'm going to rent the live stream on texanlive

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
                              Mason 28-14 over Refugio with 1 minute left in the 4th.

Impressive.... Refugio was no slouch this year.

Comment

Lake Travis vs Judson on Sat. Should be a good one

Comment

Working...
                                X