No announcement yet.

You named your daughter Abcde, Really?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep and there's always the people with the last name Hogg that named their kids Ima and Ura.

Comment

My 8 year old daughter had a girl in her 1st grade class, here in Bulverde, named Abcde. It’s more common than you think.

Comment

Originally posted by sqiggy View Post
        Did you find it on post #15 of this thread?

Comment

How about, Shekindamiracle

She-kinda-miracle

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
            Did you find it on post #15 of this thread?
            Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, didn't show up on my puter at work nor here at the house.
            But if I quote it, it shows up. Go figure!!
            Still funny the second time too!!!

Comment

3 German brothers. Adolph, Randolph and they just called the third one Jack.

Comment

This was part of a joke......

The best one I got is Nosmo King

So this lady in the maternity ward, "Mrs. King", says she wants to name her son after the man who has his name all over the hospital. The nurse asks her who that might be. She replies, "Nosmo King".

Maybe you had to be there.

Comment

You named your daughter Abcde, Really?

As a coach and a teacher, we see all kinds of spellings for different names.

I coach with a guy who had a student named D’nasty his first year in education. The first day of school he is going over the roster and gets to D’nasty. He pronounces it D Nasty and the girl doesn’t correct him. The next day the girl’s mother calls the school to talk to him. She calls him an idiot and accuses him of being illiterate. She said it’s pronounced Dynasty...you spell it “D-comma at the top-n-a-s-t-y.”
                  Last edited by mojohunter; 12-01-2018, 10:41 AM.

Comment

And more proof again, the movie 'Idiocracy' is becoming reality.

We'll have some version of President Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho soon.

Comment

Working...
                    X