Tamales - Tomball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tamales - Tomball

Just finishing off some fried eggs and left over tamales from last night and need to support a local business.
    For those of you that like venison tamales and are in the tomball area, Chad at Carolines Kitchen on main st is fantastic.
    I just had him make another 11 dozen, after friends and family plowed through the first 25 doz I got in January.
    I know when you think tamales you don't think Chad from Montana, but he legit.

He has a spicy blend he makes with ghost and Cyanine pepper that is the perfect level of heat. Chad will work with you on a custom spice blend to fit your taste buds.
    Had him make some nalgi this time and he toned the spice back to let the meat take center stage and they are fantastic.

They also have a lot of recipes they sell like tajas chocolate factory brisket, crawfish, spinach mushroom and quinoa, and many more seasonal runs.

For the pepper heads he has a diablo that I can eat a whole one and a new C4 challenge that he only sales in 3 packs because that are HOT. I was able to take 2 bites and spent the next 45 mins regretting it, but they tasted great.

Their prices are not cheap, but when you look at it per weight it is comparable with others. I am a big boy and 3 tamales has me hurting, where the ones I get from my house keeper I can knock out 6 or 7 of them. .

Swing by Caroline's and tell Chad Josh sent you.

Oh man, I've been cravin some good tamales. The little lady that comes by my office isn't regular enough and the only thing we can communicate is the type and "tin dolas." I'm going to have to hit this place up. Thanks for the tip!

Comment

How much a dozen ?

Comment

Working...
      X