Go Back   TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums > Topics > Around the Campfire

Old 07-07-2019, 07:24 PM   #1
pilar
Ten Point

Hunt In: Sisterdale and el dorado , Jeff Davis, refugio/sinton
Default Worst meal a guest ever brought to eat

I have a friend that WAS getting invited to the lease, and when he came out to help me fill feeders, I would bring steaks and salad for dinner and stuff like hamburgers for lunch and eggs and bacon or breakfast tacos, and lots of snacks
Well last time I invited him to come hunting, he insisted on bringing the food for the weekend, it was a precooked broasted chicken , a can of beans and some canned corn, next morning it was a box of powdered doughnuts for breakfast
And lunch was a loaf of white bread a pack of bologna and a jar of yellow mustard ( no cheese or chips ) , I looked in his ice chest and dinner would have been
Earl Campbell hot links and a pack of tortillas, yellow mustard
I let him kill a decent MLD management buck , so we ate some fried back straps
( which he wasn’t very happy about me commendering for our dinner and breakfast the next day) , I never let him insist on bringing the food again.
He had plenty of cash so I don’t think money was the issue ( just a cheap B )
So has anyone had a cheap guy or some guy bring some horrible leftovers like frozen hamburger helper
Or was I just expecting to much

P.S the wasn’t a camping trip, but a really nice lodge setting

Last edited by pilar; 07-07-2019 at 07:26 PM.
pilar is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-07-2019, 07:27 PM   #2
Johnny Dangerr
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Mainly Guide Now

Yes I have a friend that would eat peanutbutter and jelly 3 times a day if it were up to him.

Lots of folks do not cook - I get it - and how hard is a steak on the grill and microwaved baked potato???????
Johnny Dangerr is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-07-2019, 07:29 PM   #3
BrandonA
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Mills and Burnet County

Don’t sweat the little stuff
BrandonA is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-07-2019, 07:32 PM   #4
AntlerCollector
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Votaw, Hardin/Polk Co., TX. Bon Weir, Newton Co., El Dorado, Schleicher Co., TX.

Dang. That guy can feed me at deer camp
AntlerCollector is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-07-2019, 07:35 PM   #5
6.5CM
Eight Point

Hunt In: Starr County

All the old guys on my lease bring old pan dulce and leftovers from home. Myself and the younger hunters take good cuts of meat drinks snacks and whatever else we might want. The good thing is one of the guys enjoys cooking so I usually just put the meat on the table and he seasons and cooks it all.
6.5CM is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-07-2019, 07:36 PM   #6
panhandlehunter
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Brazoria, Matagorda & Medina Counties

If I’m by myself/without the wife, I’ll eat sausage and tortillas with mustard for every meal. I don’t like doing a bunch of cooking, too much stuff to clean up.
panhandlehunter is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-07-2019, 07:38 PM   #7
Mike
Ten Point

As posted above, don't sweat the small stuff. Some folks are simple eaters and others use every opportunity to make a big deal out of a meal, and I am one of the latter, lol. Some of us were fortunate to be a part of trips that revolved around great meals. I once went to a place for a few years that had guys that just did the cooking, brought all the extras and made a big deal out of each meal, that was their time, they enjoyed providing for others and those guys never hunted from what I remember.

I was lucky to be a part of a few camps that had a member that was a Luby's general manager and he brought all the great pies and cakes. Another member owned cattle and he brought ribeyes every trip. Those were great times and it didn't matter if you tagged out or not, it was a good time.
Mike is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-07-2019, 07:38 PM   #8
friscopaint
Ten Point

We cook great, prime rib, bbq, big brunch, etc.....other guys bring total crap but we eat ours while they watch.....to us it's a big part of the trip, life's too short to not eat like vikings
friscopaint is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-07-2019, 07:39 PM   #9
twosixteens
Ten Point

Hunt In: Young County Mostly

Years ago a buddy shot a deer first one he ever shot early archery season we found it the next day temps in the 80’s his dad said it should be fine they then hung it to age in the sun for a day or two (it was full of maggots and stunk horrible). The next spring he brought deer chili for dinner after turkey hunting. The only deer killed by his family was the early season bow kill. It was a 30 mile drive for dinner that night.
twosixteens is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-07-2019, 07:41 PM   #10
Tbuddyandroby
Eight Point

Hunt In: Votaw

I like Earl Campbell hot links and a pack of tortillas, and yellow mustard... But, “fat boy” ain’t hard to please...

Last edited by Tbuddyandroby; 07-07-2019 at 07:44 PM.
Tbuddyandroby is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-07-2019, 08:00 PM   #11
pilar
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by panhandlehunter View Post
If Iím by myself/without the wife, Iíll eat sausage and tortillas with mustard for every meal. I donít like doing a bunch of cooking, too much stuff to clean up.
When I am by myself and know that I donít feel like cooking I just buy a box of fried chicken, and some sausage and stuff for breakfast nothing fancy
But he had been down before and knew how we ate and did this same thing when I invited him down to kill a nilgai also luckily I had a stocked up refrigerator and other people put something in the pot when they knew he was coming
Old 07-07-2019, 08:04 PM   #12
Johnny Dangerr
Pope & Young

I hunted Mule Deer in W. Texas for 18 years that hired a cook for the weekend. We all split the bill, and it was excellent...

Food is a large part of hunting to a lot of people.............
Old 07-07-2019, 08:04 PM   #13
Sleepy
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Camp County, Rusk County, Smith County, Kansas

I like good food and big meals, but I also enjoy the simple things in life like little Debbie snacks, sausage links on tortillas, and hotdogs/hamburgers.
Sleepy is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-07-2019, 08:07 PM   #14
Quanah11
Ten Point

Hunt In: Llano

I would rather hunt than eat personally. Some dried sausage and crackers and a can of peaches and I’m set.

I don’t leave the house to eat good my wife is a jam up cook so if I leave to the hunting grounds I’m hunting something
Quanah11 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-07-2019, 08:10 PM   #15
TheHammer
Ten Point

Hunt In: Coke Co, Panola Co

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleepy View Post
I like good food and big meals, but I also enjoy the simple things in life like little Debbie snacks, sausage links on tortillas, and hotdogs/hamburgers.
This. Iíve had it both ways and itís fine by me either way. I eat sandwiches for lunch for the most part at the lease, or summer sausage. If Iím by myself, Iíll skimp by on less, but if most everyone is coming, Iíll be more prepared for some big meals.
TheHammer is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-07-2019, 08:11 PM   #16
88 Bound
Ten Point

Hunt In: Sutton/Val Verde/Edwards

I’m with you OP, it goes a little deeper than most look into it. The guy was invited once and saw how you like to eat at deer camp. He was invited to shoot a deer for free. One helluva way to thank your host is to splurge a little and make sure you bring some top-end food. Cook and clean during the entire trip while you’re there.

I bring friends often and have been on both sides. In no way do I expect such things, but it’s dang nice when it happens. It’s also a great way to be welcomed back in the future.

At bare minimum he should have brought the same types of things you brought the first time you took him.
88 Bound is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-07-2019, 08:11 PM   #17
eradicator
Pope & Young

He didn't bring mayonnaise. All is good
eradicator is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-07-2019, 08:12 PM   #18
Landrover
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Wherever & Whenever

I'm just glad our 1st world problems are still rampant!!! I enjoy either way.....its about being in that stand, with snacks of course!!!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Landrover is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-07-2019, 08:13 PM   #19
sir shovelhands
Ten Point

Hunt In: Texas

Quote:
Originally Posted by pilar View Post
Well last time I invited him to come hunting, he insisted on bringing the food for the weekend, it was a precooked broasted chicken , a can of beans and some canned corn, next morning it was a box of powdered doughnuts for breakfast
And lunch was a loaf of white bread a pack of bologna and a jar of yellow mustard ( no cheese or chips ) , I looked in his ice chest and dinner would have been
I was reading this and was thinking, man this sounds like my dad, and then I read the bold part. That is exactly what my father would do (same sausages too).

And yeah, lame.
sir shovelhands is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-07-2019, 08:14 PM   #20
perow
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Gordan, Moran

Did he at least bring some cigars & whiskey? If not I can send you my contact info when you need some nilgai killed
perow is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-07-2019, 08:17 PM   #21
Aggiehunter08
Pope & Young

Hunt In: The World

I bet he’s a natural light guy!
Aggiehunter08 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-07-2019, 08:21 PM   #22
BertramBass
Six Point

Hunt In: Coleman and Childress Counties

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggiehunter08 View Post
I bet heís a natural light guy!
Shots fired!
BertramBass is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-07-2019, 08:22 PM   #23
Roy
Ten Point

Sounds like your friend is on the Ramsey plan, diversifying his financial interests in IRAs and 401ks, and feels like any and all luxuries, food included, are financial liabilities. So therefore, the thought of forking out an extra 20 bones for a few steaks will greatly hinder his future wealth.

At least he didn't bring Beenie Weenies...
Roy is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-07-2019, 08:24 PM   #24
eradicator
Pope & Young

High maintenance folks around here
eradicator is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-07-2019, 08:25 PM   #25
Stuck
Ten Point

Other than the bag of powdered donuts, sounds delicious. But I wouldnít throw dirt at your steaks either.
Stuck is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-07-2019, 08:30 PM   #26
wow
Ten Point

Hunt In: Colorado, Lavaca, and any where im invited

Better than spam samwiches. Wait I like spam samwitches with mustard and onions.
wow is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-07-2019, 08:31 PM   #27
doghouse
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Mills County

Deer camps have come a long ways from the late 50's to the early 60's. My Dad could not boil water, but my mom packed lots of bread and bologna for my older brother and I. We also stayed in tents.
doghouse is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-07-2019, 08:32 PM   #28
pilar
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quanah11 View Post
I would rather hunt than eat personally. Some dried sausage and crackers and a can of peaches and Iím set.

I donít leave the house to eat good my wife is a jam up cook so if I leave to the hunting grounds Iím hunting something
You sound like a terrible guest to invite, unless your jam up cook wife sent you down with something to heat up
I would just as soon turn down a hunt as a guest to a nice place to kill a free animal or not offer to pay of gas and ice on someone else boat , then show up with out some thing decent to eat and a bottle or two of my host favorite brand of whiskey as a token of appreciation
Old 07-07-2019, 08:38 PM   #29
pilar
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggiehunter08 View Post
I bet heís a natural light guy!
No Milwaukee best , but not till nothing else is left
Old 07-07-2019, 08:42 PM   #30
curtintex
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Trinity County

I loved being a kid and hunting with my dad. He'd pick me up from school at lunchtime and we'd stop by the store. We bought bread, bologna, mustard, Pringles, vienna sausages, sardines in a can, smoked oysters, crackers, pork skins, powdered donuts, honey buns, and plenty of RC cola.

The other day, my mom told me that he has a favorite sushi....the same man described above. What in the cornbread hell?!?!?!?!?
curtintex is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-07-2019, 08:46 PM   #31
Pineywoodkiller
Ten Point

Hunt In: McCulloch, Gregg, Upshur, Rusk, and Liberty county

For us itís usually a honey bun before we go to the stand. We always cook a big breakfast when we get back. Biscuits bacon sausage eggs etc. chips and dip/salsa and cold beer during the day. Then hunt and have steaks and taters or chili or something nice for supper. We all like to eat and cook so itís no biggie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pineywoodkiller is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-07-2019, 08:46 PM   #32
Quanah11
Ten Point

Hunt In: Llano
Wink

Quote:
You sound like a terrible guest to invite, unless your jam up cook wife sent you down with something to heat up
I would just as soon turn down a hunt as a guest to a nice place to kill a free animal or not offer to pay of gas and ice on someone else boat , then show up with out some thing decent to eat and a bottle or two of my host favorite brand of whiskey as a token of appreciation
You see thatís the deal Iím the one doing the inviting
I invite people to come hunting at my place Iím not the one needing to go to theirs
Plus I donít drink, never had much use for the stuff so yeah the people I invite can bring whatever they want or donít want, if they bring something thatís fine I do appreciate the gesture more than the object.
Sometimes Iím not even there when I let people go hunting
I invite people to share the fellowship
I have two places, a ranch south of Alpine and a ranch in Fredericksburg so if they are hunting mule deer they are usually too tired to stay up and cook too much and if they are at the hill country place then they are one of my Marine or Army buddies and we just like to talk and hang out. We donít eat much as it is
Iíll say when I was younger I was big into having food be a part of outings but now it doesnít really matter to me. I find much more elation from just seeing my buddies
Quanah11 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-07-2019, 08:51 PM   #33
clayree
Six Point

The food selection isn't a big deal to me at deer camp. I'm there to hunt & drink some adult beverages with my buddies afterwards. Now, some of our guys believe that deer camp is the time to gorge like a starving python without the wife there to yell at them for getting too fat............................to each their own. BTW, I love bologna at deer camp.
clayree is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-07-2019, 08:54 PM   #34
RifleBowPistol
Ten Point

Hunt In: Any where I can

When hunting, I eat, what I can find to eat. I don't expect five star restaurant meals. Bologna and cheese sandwiches work great for me, lunch dinner whatever. Yea, it's nice to have a nice steak or pork chops for dinner at times. Usually when I am hunting, I am hunting, I don't worry much about what's for dinner. I will live off of beef jerky, trail mix and bottled water. If I can find good beef jerky, I will live off of that and water. At times, when there was time to sit back and relax in the evenings, we have cooked dead critters, even brought steaks on a few occasions, but that was a long time ago.
I am all for eating a nice meal once the hunting is over and I get home. Your buddies idea of hunting or how he grew up hunting may have been, may be a bit different from your idea of hunting. I have hunted with a lot of people over the years and learned many people have very different ideas about how and what you do, when you go hunting. Some have some very serious traditions they follow when they go. Others are extremely grateful that you let them go hunting, others want to talk business, some think the whole purpose of going hunting is to get drunk as possible, the later two I don't like to hunt with at all. When I hunt it's about hunting and enjoying being outdoors and learning what I can.
RifleBowPistol is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-07-2019, 08:55 PM   #35
Johnny Dangerr
Pope & Young

Quote:
We hunt a very private place in the Hill Country. The landowner and wife have been friends for years. It is free.
We show up with high end cigars and bottles of wine. {She drinks wine}
Friday night they put down a good country meal - we drove 4.5 hours today. Saturday morning we have coffee in their 5K mocha machine with powdered doughnuts and a banana.
Lunch we drive into Austin and get freaky.
Saturday night is all me. Have never cooked them the same meal twice.
I have done everything from cioppino to lamb...

You high end land owners should give me a call. Guide / cook...........

Fixing to retire.........
Old 07-07-2019, 09:09 PM   #36
Slew
Pope & Young

Hunt In: nowhere close to home

We eat better at the lease than I do at home sometimes!! I like it that way!!

Slew is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-07-2019, 09:14 PM   #37
AntlerCollector
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Votaw, Hardin/Polk Co., TX. Bon Weir, Newton Co., El Dorado, Schleicher Co., TX.

Quote:
Originally Posted by panhandlehunter View Post
If Iím by myself/without the wife, Iíll eat sausage and tortillas with mustard for every meal. I donít like doing a bunch of cooking, too much stuff to clean up.
I do the same thing when I'm by myself just filling feeders and getting stuff done.
AntlerCollector is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-07-2019, 09:27 PM   #38
r_u_sharp_2
Ten Point

Hunt In: Junction

When I am a guest at my buddies... its steaks/potatoes/mac n cheese for dinner... breakfast is chorizo/eggs or bacon/eggs... lunch is usually lunch meat.. but I bring cheese/mayo/bread.

I also bring beer/soda/water.

Just being thankful to get an offer to hunt.. buying a couple good meals/drinks is a small price to pay

If I were hunting my own place..by myself... lunch meat, frozen dinners would be just fine.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
r_u_sharp_2 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-07-2019, 09:28 PM   #39
chunkinlead
Eight Point

Hunt In: Mills Co., Garza Co.

You sound like my wife!! Every meal she has must be the most complicated ever with all kinds of stuff. I like to like my life a lot simpler.

chunkinlead is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-07-2019, 09:32 PM   #40
SwampRanger
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Batson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
We hunt a very private place in the Hill Country. The landowner and wife have been friends for years. It is free.
We show up with high end cigars and bottles of wine. {She drinks wine}
Friday night they put down a good country meal - we drove 4.5 hours today. Saturday morning we have coffee in their 5K mocha machine with powdered doughnuts and a banana.
Lunch we drive into Austin and get freaky.
Saturday night is all me. Have never cooked them the same meal twice.
I have done everything from cioppino to lamb...

You high end land owners should give me a call. Guide / cook...........

Fixing to retire.........
Your invited to Batson this fall! (We borrow the land from Crown Timber.....but still you sound like our kinda fella!)
SwampRanger is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-07-2019, 09:34 PM   #41
Smart
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Tom Green County

We eat like kings as a group on Sat night.. Brisket , pulled pork ribs etc ....all stuff presmoked, packaged correctly, frozen and preheated.. and we mesquite grill a lot of ribeyes, tablitas, fajitas, chicken wings, burgers, jap poppers, etc, etc ....and guess what! We still hunt too!?!....I know unbelievable..

Thursdays and Fridays are good grills as well but not near as involved. We have a gas grill on premises if we are just doing sausage or some quick cheap pork chops on the non Sat nights. Always a big breakfast on Saturdays as well as a group. And we hunted again before it.!! We rarely eat a lunch because the breakfast is big and later. When there is low attendance I will eat sandwiches in place of a late breakfast and grill sausage, boudain and burgers too just for myself.. but camp life is a big part of our hunting lease and if there is a good group of folks in camp, I like to do it up right and usually do most of that cooking.. We eat, we drink, we converse, we laugh and we kill ****!!....

Last edited by Smart; 07-07-2019 at 09:41 PM.
Smart is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-07-2019, 09:37 PM   #42
MadHatter
Ten Point

You sound like my dad. Back when I was younger he would go all out on hunting trips. Going out west he would spend more on food, than the trip cost, including tags. He would have a full kitchen set up in the wall tent. We used to joke about how we could leave the mules at home if he didn't try to open a restaurant in the Mts every yr.
He has always been an entertainer though, and absolutely loved it.
Used to hate having to pack and unpack all that ****!!
MadHatter is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-07-2019, 09:43 PM   #43
hooligan
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Foard Co.

I grew up working in restaurants so when I feel like it I end up cooking pretty big meals. I do enjoy a steak over mesquite at deer camp but I’m also just as happy with sausage and tortilla.

Heck my wife is leaving town tomorrow for the week and I’m looking forward to having spam and eggs, spam fried rice and loco moco while she’s gone... sometimes the simple things are pretty good
hooligan is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-07-2019, 09:45 PM   #44
salth2o
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Delta County and anywhere else I can.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pineywoodkiller View Post
For us itís usually a honey bun before we go to the stand. We always cook a big breakfast when we get back. Biscuits bacon sausage eggs etc. chips and dip/salsa and cold beer during the day. Then hunt and have steaks and taters or chili or something nice for supper. We all like to eat and cook so itís no biggie.

We do something very similar to this. A good breakfast after the morning hunt. Grill steaks or burgers for dinner and Always have fried taters.

We do something simple like sammiches for lunch.

salth2o is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-07-2019, 09:45 PM   #45
glpoe1
Ten Point

Hunt In: Scurry Co.

Quote:
I have a friend that WAS getting invited to the lease, and when he came out to help me fill feeders, I would bring steaks and salad for dinner and stuff like hamburgers for lunch and eggs and bacon or breakfast tacos, and lots of snacks
I let him kill a decent MLD management buck , so we ate some fried back straps
( which he wasnít very happy about me commendering for our dinner and breakfast the next day) , I never let him insist on bringing the food again.
He had plenty of cash so I donít think money was the issue ( just a cheap B )
So has anyone had a cheap guy or some guy bring some horrible leftovers like frozen hamburger helper
Or was I just expecting to much

P.S the wasnít a camping trip, but a really nice lodge setting
OMG, Some people know how to "Meal" and some people just know how to get by. The point is he supplied what he knew how to do, you supplied what you know how to do (yours was better but his was his best). Eat the balonaga and cheese crackers and tell him great job.
glpoe1 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-07-2019, 09:52 PM   #46
150class
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Uvalde, Boerne

Can’t think of being on the receiving end of that situation yet. I try to buy the food most the time if I’m heading the trip.

This weekend we went fishing and my uncle drove and we used his boat. We did the food and gas. Hamburgers the first night and ribeyes the second night. Seems pretty standard for Friday and Saturday meals so I won’t be skimming by since I know what’s the norm
150class is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-07-2019, 09:56 PM   #47
Smart
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Tom Green County

And for the record, I would not turn down a good bologna sandwich, grilled hotdog or precooked rotisserie chicken either. I am an equal opportunity eater..

I do draw the line at potted meat, sardines and tripas.. You are gonna have to find another place to be a guest if you show up with that as my dinner..
Smart is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-07-2019, 10:00 PM   #48
sneaky freak
Ten Point

Hunt In: Columbus tx, mexico

Lifes way too short to skimp on good food, good times, and good company. We eat great at home and just as good at the ranch. We have done everything from deer chili, bluefin tuna, fried shrimp, oysters, fish, raw oysters, boudan stuffed quail birds from the days harvest all kinds of good stuff. Gives something to do in camp after the hunt. It's not hard to split it up between folks sharing nights and eat like kings...
sneaky freak is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-07-2019, 10:01 PM   #49
DRT
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Jones and San Saba Counties and Missouri

I like a good meal with friends at the lease or ranch and try to bring something good if I go as a guest somewhere. However if I'm alone it's as simple as a chicken pot pie in the oven or frozen lasagna in the oven. I might get fancy and make some chili or tortilla soup in the crock pot and have some crackers but I am not doing anything that requires too many dishes.

Gary
DRT is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-07-2019, 10:03 PM   #50
hooligan
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Foard Co.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smart View Post
And for the record, I would not turn down a good bologna sandwich, grilled hotdog or precooked rotisserie chicken either. I am an equal opportunity eater..

I do draw the line at potted meat, sardines and tripas.. You are gonna have to find another place to be a guest if you show up with that as my dinner..
My buddy in college used to get himself a pack of white bread and a couple cans of dintymore potted meat and eat on that for the week. Stuff smelled worse than the dog food factory in Nac
hooligan is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top