FINALLY!! I'm in the game!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FINALLY!! I'm in the game!

My Sarrels Bobcatt arrived today! Big thanks to Mark G for the sale - it's gorgeous.

After getting over the initial terror of stringing it (thanks to a quick Youtube video I'm good to go. Now time to start practicing!

Bisch, like it or not, you won the lucky prize of being my trad mentor. The first time I saw the "Wall O' Bisch Kills" at Double G, I knew when the time came, I'd be hitting you up.

So, that said, I do not have any trad arrows or broadheads. I do, however, have some turkey feathers that I saved from my first turkey kill (bow kill) to fletch some arrows eventually.

Where should I go for trad arrows? Should I just see about getting a few to start with just for practicing? Lay some knowledge on me, brothas!

Here she is!!

Comment

Congrats on the new bow!

I've had good luck with the Gold Tip Traditionals (if you can find the Blemished on ebay they are cheaper than the regular ones). I'm no guru on arrow tuning. I had to go with the 3555 arrows with 150 grain heads to get mine to fly right out of my recurve. I'm sure some of the real trad guys will chime in soon! =)

Get the best deals for gold tip traditional 3555 at eBay.com. We have a great online selection at the lowest prices with Fast & Free shipping on many items!

Comment

Nice bow Costa!

You need to get with me at GG, and we can go from there.

Bisch

Comment

Good looking stick.

Comment

3rivers will be glad another person started shooting trad. I think they had to hire an extra shift to handle orders when I started shooting. Have fun!!

Comment

Man its pretty!

Comment

Congrats on a very fine bow

Comment

Great looking bow! Big Jims Archery handles the Gold Tip Blems and usually has them in stock.

Comment

I've been staring at this thing all afternoon like it was a lingerie model in my living room!

Comment

Nice looking bow. X2 on 3rivers. I like that a lot of there stuff is made in the USA.

Comment

Man that is a purdy one Sneaky. I am sure it shoots as good as it looks. CONGRATS!!!

Comment

Glad it worked out. Enjoy

Comment

That bow sure is pretty, congrats!

Form experience, I can say the Bobcatt is an awesome bow. Have fun!

Comment

Beautiful bow

Your going to love trad

Comment

Working...
                              X