No announcement yet.

Does anyone else hunt Lavon Lake?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What areas are you guys hunting at Lavon? I have scouted north of 380 and south of 2756. Think I am gonna spend a couple evenings in Hunting Are 9.

Comment

Originally posted by RevJeep94 View Post
      What areas are you guys hunting at Lavon? I have scouted north of 380 and south of 2756. Think I am gonna spend a couple evenings in Hunting Are 9.
      How'd you do? I'm considering going to Unit 9 tomorrow or sat. see any signs? or better get a kill?

Comment

Saw no pork, but that was about three weeks ago now. Snow was still on the ground from the last weather we had. It was easy to see active trails. Seemed to have some areas where they were crossing the creeks. Had a blue healer with me that was real interested in a couple of those trials.

I was supposed to have my new tree stand in yesterday but UPS is not moving because of the weather. Maybe I could spend an evening out there during the week.

Comment

I'll let you know how we do or if we see anything. I duck hunted up in that area this season and thought it would be good for pig!

Comment

I am gonna be heading out to Lavon in about half an hour. anyone interested in joining??

Comment

Originally posted by Outlaw442 View Post
              I am gonna be heading out to Lavon in about half an hour. anyone interested in joining??
              Outlaw, Did you see anything? I drug some of the kids in our Children's Ministry around behind my Jeep on a sled. It was fun. Hope you had some fun finding bacon.

Comment

head to the north end near indian creek great hog numbers out there hunt the pipelines near dark they are always crossing

Comment

Working...
                X