Looking for Deck Advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for Deck Advice

Here is the sad and pathetic back porch that came with my new house. This all being said I need a better place to BBQ and enjoy my backyard. The builder used a weird roof elevation here and now I am trying to figure out if I can tie into the roof that will look good or do I need to just create a roof for the deck alone.

The main goal is to build a good looking deck that won't be an eye sore. I would rather leave it uncovered that make it look like junk.

I have attached a photo to get an idea. The yellow line is a rough and poor outline where I am wanting the deck to be at.

Thanks for any help in advance.

pm sent

Comment

That roofline is going to be tough to deal with. Maybe a pergola would work better?

Comment

Sticks I never got anything.

With a pergola would the best idea to place it at the 10' roof line and or at the 8'

I am hoping to have it covered as well.

Comment

If you follow the original roof line to the corner that would give you a little solid cover that lights and ceiling fan could be under. Then build a lattice or pergola roof for additional shade and entertaining out from there. You could bring that all the way around the patio.

Comment

Working...
          X