X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good deal. That gives me some time.

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

Comment

Sweet September! Looks like I will have to make a trip way north where the deer season opens September 15 and where the deer are plentiful

Comment

Hmmm....looks like it would be a good time to get into the state lottery if I knew how.:-)
        This morning a 20 year old Echo brush cutter/weed eater fired off for me after replacing one part and gassing it up. Thing hasn't run in over 4 years.

Looking forward to getting out with this bow!

Comment

A big THANK YOU BISCH for stepping in and taking over. I appreciate everything you do for the archery community and this site!!

Comment

Thanks Bisch

Comment

Originally posted by Randy Madden View Post
              A big THANK YOU BISCH for stepping in and taking over. I appreciate everything you do for the archery community and this site!!
              x2!!!!

Comment

RanDom question:

is there anyway to trade spots?

Comment

Originally posted by Danielb89 View Post
                  RanDom question:

is there anyway to trade spots?
                  RanDom answer - NO!

Don't start that, new guy!!!!!!!!

Bisch

Comment

Well look like I'll have her in or around deer season 2018-2019 !!! Can't wait.....This is going to be like watching water boil. LOL My poor, poor wife hope she don't shoot me by than...But Really Thanks for a chance to get in on this.

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
                      RanDom answer - NO!

Don't start that, new guy!!!!!!!!

Bisch

Watch it with the name calling, ugly! I worked very hard for my 6 point status.

What is the time frame that each person has the bow? I am hoping that this bow allows me to kill my first animal left handed.

Comment

Originally posted by Danielb89 View Post
                        Watch it with the name calling, ugly! I worked very hard for my 6 point status.

What is the time frame that each person has the bow? I am hoping that this bow allows me to kill my first animal left handed.
                        If you go back and read the very first post in this thread, it is all spelled out for you!!!!

Bisch

Comment

He didn't have time to read it he was trying to achieve 6 point status. You owe me a string for the classifieds idea Daniel.[emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                          X