No announcement yet.

Black widow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Danny, If I had the opportunity to do it over I would have them run the Macassar all the way out on the opposite side of the grip throat instead of the B&W, but I do like the little B&W overlays on the riser horn tips and the B&W strip through the middle of the riser.

Swamp Rabbit, I really like your green BW, very nice!

In fact everyone's bow is very nice. The guys at BW are building some really great looking bows these days.

They have always been shooters.
    Last edited by Straitshot; 03-25-2017, 02:56 PM.

Comment

Me and my Widow are at Three Fingers hoping a pig will be my first kill with her. So far only the skeeters are drawing blood.Click image for larger version

Name:	20170325_192909.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	80.2 KB
ID:	24490194

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
        Me and my Widow are at Three Fingers hoping a pig will be my first kill with her. So far only the skeeters are drawing blood.[ATTACH]847580[/ATTACH]

nice set up!! Hope it works for you tonite!!

Comment

Originally posted by Straitshot View Post
          Danny, If I had the opportunity to do it over I would have them run the Macassar all the way out on the opposite side of the grip throat instead of the B&W, but I do like the little B&W overlays on the riser horn tips and the B&W strip through the middle of the riser.
          That would have been nice!! I'm the same way, always second guessing how it should look....either way it sure is a beauty!

Comment

Wind is fickle. I don't know. I hear some but we shall see.

Comment

Good luck!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
              X