Age guess? Will he even make 13"?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Briar Friar View Post
    Not cheap. Criminal charges...roughly $450 for pleading nolo contender or guilty at the local JP. Civil charges...aka Civil restitution base price is roughly $900ish for buck deer at or less than 100” BC then going up incrementally $? per inch. As of last season TPWD didnt post equation online.

I hope vogues a bit for your camera AC. Maybe make a mock scrape and pee below the camera...however you may just get an eyeful of testes.

Prob wouldn’t be the first time. Hi Jeff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
      Prob wouldn’t be the first time. Hi Jeff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I shot a 6.5 year old 10 point buck with a rifle about 3 years ago that looked huge. Big bodied deer like the one I posted. He had a tall rack. He came out and was broadsided. I shot thinking he was gonna be a wall hanger. To my surprise he was only 12 3/4" wide! He had some serious ground shrinkage. I immediately called the Game Warden and told him what I had done. He came by the next day to look at it. (GW knows I have a walk in cooler.) When he showed up and opened the cooler he said, "dang I would have shot him too." Then he closed the door and never said another word about that deer.

Comment

Pushbutton2, I'm thinking yours looks legal in the last pic you posted

Comment

AC, I had close to the same situation 3 years ago. Shot at a buck with at least a 14" spread with my bow and clean missed him. He came back a month later and I got him with the rifle. Walked up and said uh oh! I was sweating on the way home. Put a tape on him and it was 13⅛.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Briar Friar View Post
            Not cheap. Criminal charges...roughly $450 for pleading nolo contender or guilty at the local JP. Civil charges...aka Civil restitution base price is roughly $900ish for buck deer at or less than 100” BC then going up incrementally $? per inch. As of last season TPWD didnt post equation online.

I hope vogues a bit for your camera AC. Maybe make a mock scrape and pee below the camera...however you may just get an eyeful of testes.
            Never mind bad idea.

Comment

Working...
            X