Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayer sent

Comment

So very sorry for this tragic and heartbreaking news, prayers for you and your family.

Comment

At a loss for words. Praying for y’all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

No words my brother, just prayers. I pray for strength, comfort, and resilience.

Comment

Know that family and hunters from all over are praying for your family!

Comment

I cannot even imagine what you and your family are going through, Prayers, Lots of Prayers.

Comment

No words.

Only tears,,,,,,and prayers.

Comment

Man that must be hard to take. Prayers up!

Sent from my LG-M327 using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers up for you and your family!!!!!!!!
                    That Good Lord has a reason for everything although it sometimes seems cruel and unjust know that he loves you and your Family
                    I read your post just now I do not know how one moves on but you must Be strong for your family!!

Ron

Comment

Oh wow, words cannot express. You and your family will be in our prayers! God has a plan, no matter how difficult it may seem and how much we truly don't understand it. Stay strong brother!

Comment

God Bless and Prayers up for the Family.

Comment

I haven’t got the words... I’m praying for you and your family.

Comment

I have no words but that was one of the toughest things I have read in a long time. Prayers for you and your family right now.

Comment

My condolences and prayers go to you, your wife, and son. My prayers also to your sister-in-law. I’m sure there is so much going through your heads and hearts right now. God bless

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I can't even imagine. My heart goes out to you & your family. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers

Comment

Working...
                                X