2017 Baseball CWS "The Road to Omaha"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by talltexasshoote View Post
    Just like bowl game season. Everyone who has a espn check gets a game. I think this guy works in the cafeteria
    This makes the most sense. Good grief he is bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Huntindad View Post
      I don't see the game on DirectTV... dont see ESPN NEWS

My DirecTV ESPN News is Ch 207

Comment

sweet, found it guys...thanx

Comment

Kacy is due!

Comment

7-4 cats

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

With Davidson knocking off UNC, the Ags would host the Supers (assuming they win). Davidson had an RPI in the 100's coming in.

Comment

Wow this announcer is drunk...

Comment

Getting closer to a W

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                    According to schedule posted earlier they were...dont see them on the app either....somebuscuits

The Aggies play the winner of the UH v Iowa game that is just now in the 4th.
                    The Aggies will face the winner sometime tomorrow unless the next wave of storms shuts down play again tonight and they have to finish this game tomorrow. In which case nobody has a clue what will happen till it happens.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Looks like those storms have died down. It will be late but the Cougars and Hawkeyes will get this in tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
                          Dave,

I also think $$$ comes into play .... after all we're talking about the NCAA who loves making money off amateur athletics.

if #8 National seed bids $150,000 to host a Super, and #13 National Seed bids $450,000 I'm quite certain the higher $$ bid gets the host

at least that's how I remember other sports regionals being decided a few yrs ago
                          No doubt money plays into it, but I thought I remembered there being a relatively well established set of guidelines on who would host.
                          I wasn't sure what Cal. State Fulertons national rank was compared to Texas.

Comment

Kats piling it on.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                              With Davidson knocking off UNC, the Ags would host the Supers (assuming they win). Davidson had an RPI in the 100's coming in.
                              I was pretty happy with A&Ms draw in the regionals with the exception of traveling to UNC for the super. Now I'm cautiously optimistic and ready to some Olsen field post season ball.

With the potential of hosting a super at Olsen that team will be pumped.

Comment

9-4

Comment

Working...
                                X