No announcement yet.

Daughters new deer blind

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gonna be great times in that thing. Looks like a pretty heavy duty build. Should last you quite a while.

Comment

What an awesome thing to do with your baby girl; you're blessed to have a daughter that likes to hunt. Those are memories that will last a lifetime!
      I thank God that I was able to share the outdoors with my kids when they were young and now they are doing the same thing with their children.. We have to keep passing it on.
      Have an AWESOME season brother.

Comment

Thanks everyone. I appreciate it.

Originally posted by Pullersboy View Post
        Gonna be great times in that thing. Looks like a pretty heavy duty build. Should last you quite a while.
        That's the plan. Should only need to paint it every few years.

Comment

Originally posted by Bjankowski View Post
          What an awesome thing to do with your baby girl; you're blessed to have a daughter that likes to hunt. Those are memories that will last a lifetime!
          I thank God that I was able to share the outdoors with my kids when they were young and now they are doing the same thing with their children.. We have to keep passing it on.
          Have an AWESOME season brother.
          My son is 17 and has been hunting since he was little as well. So now it is time to start with her. I just hope she enjoys it as much as her brother did.

Comment

Any shot of how you built the door?

Comment

Sweet

Comment

Sethmac I sent you a pm.

Originally posted by gusman View Post
                Sweet

Thank you sir.

Comment

Working...
                X