Aransas NWR standby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any standby slots available today for the second rifle hunt
    Not all the stand bys got filled from the group I saw showed up. Only heard one shot this morning. Wasn't me,bummer.

Comment

Originally posted by returning egret View Post
      Not all the stand bys got filled from the group I saw showed up. Only heard one shot this morning. Wasn't me,bummer.
      Please post a picture of the score board when you leave, good luck and I hope you get one or two!!!!

Comment

Board was not yet updated for today. Clip board showed 3 little bucks, 2 does, and one hog. Mine, Yea! Thanks for wishing me good luck.
        Attached Files

Comment

Sunday shows 47 hunters. Don't know about Monday yet. Only 2 does Monday morn to add to the hunt list total. Mud holes on North Boundary road are almost dried up.

Comment

I’m really hoping to make the hunt in December. I’ll onky be able to hunt Monday- Wednesday through.

Comment

Board as of 11am Wednesday. One buck and one doe taken this morning so far.

Main roads are now dusty if you're the following vehicle. Fields are still wet and some roads you drive thru a lake to go down, like Walker Mill.

Good luck to all on the next hunt, and be a good sport, pull your flagging when you are finished! Thanks
              Attached Files

Comment

We have 31 standby tags available this Friday - show up between 8:30 and 9 am and we will draw at 9 am. $130 cash for hunters 18 and over, 17 and under hunt free.

Comment

Originally posted by AransasRanger View Post
                  We have 31 standby tags available this Friday - show up between 8:30 and 9 am and we will draw at 9 am. $130 cash for hunters 18 and over, 17 and under hunt free.
                  Thanks for getting the information out!!!!!!

The third rifle hunt has the best moon phase of the three rifle hunts....jmo

Comment

Reports are 20 stand-by Permits issued with around 30 hunters this morning. More hunters will show when the rains stop.

Only one 75lb doe killed this morning.
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by Thumper; 12-08-2018, 12:53 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X