Trump At It Again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DRT View Post
    And yet we pay out so much in welfare and unemployment.
    Those numbers are down!

Comment

Maga!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
        Those numbers are down!
        True. I don't see how anyone who cares about the economy can elect a dem at the midterms.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

There's a few on here that will. You should ask them why...and then quickly regret it.

Sometimes I think liberals life's just suck so bad they only continue to live to bring others down who are up and throw turds in as many punch bowls as they can find.

Comment

And still can't catch a break.

Comment

Only problem is most democrats don't want to be employed, they want to stay on welfare.

Comment

Why work when you can live off the Govt and do drugs and sleep till noon. Mandatory drug testing for all welfare losers.

Comment

AND career politicians that fight so hard for you and I HATE him!!!!!

Drain it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                    There's a few on here that will. You should ask them why...and then quickly regret it.

Sometimes I think liberals life's just suck so bad they only continue to live to bring others down who are up and throw turds in as many punch bowls as they can find.

That’s it! Take from those who are doing great to make those that are not “feel” better... but don’t do the work to get yourself out of the ****** situation you are in. That’s the left...

Comment

Working...
                    X