Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What’s the best combination BB/pellet rifle for a kid?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What’s the best combination BB/pellet rifle for a kid?

I bought a Crosman 760 for my G-daughter yesterday.... This thing is very hard to fire.... It’s mostly plastic too.... I’m taking it back to Academy and was hoping to get something a little better quality and easier for a kid to use....

Benjamin 392 is excellent hardware.

Comment

Originally posted by tigerscowboy View Post
      Benjamin 392 is excellent hardware.
      I will check them out.... thanks

Comment

All 3 of my sons started out with Gamo .177 pellet guns. Wood stocks, perfect to get them ready for the real thing. With certain pellets you can get 1250fps. They are serious air rifles.
        Poke around here a bit. A lot of good info.

Comment

Both of the guns posted above are good guns but neither are going to be youth friendly. An adult or at least a stout youngster will be needed to pump the Benjamin and breaking over the barrel of the Gamo aint an easy task for some adults.

Comment

Powerline880

Comment

My 5 and 7 year old grandsons got Daisy BB guns last year for Christmas. They can now cock, aim and shoot them without assistance... only supervision. Here's the one I got them. It is smaller and lighter than the Red Ryder and little suckers will shoot clean thru 2 coke cans. I have been impressed with their power and accuracy... plenty good enough to teach the basics of shooting, safety and such with small kids. Academy stocks 'em.

The Daisy Youth BB Buck Model 105 is sized for the smallest-framed shooter. At just 29.8 inches in length. Lever Action .177 caliber BB gun.

Comment

Working...
              X