Kansas 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kansas 2016

Draw results for Kansas are posted now. Who else besides me is headed that way this season. This will be my second year. My monster was at 30 last season but xould not find a way to introduce my no-cam to him thru the brush.

you hunting public or private land out there? We goin on another texas trip this year but looking in the other states for next

Comment

I have been drawn and am pumped!!!

Comment

I'm lucky my cousin is from SE Kansas and he got us land to hunt. Last year was more about learning the land and guessing right not knowing the layout of the land. Hunted 5 days and put out lots of cameras. We left the camera's with the land owner so he will be putting them out a month before our arrival. This year its about getting it done and praying my monster comes back. We are leaving Oct 31 and hunting 2 weeks last year it seamed we were about a week late.

Comment

Originally posted by Bonehead2314 View Post
          I'm lucky my cousin is from SE Kansas and he got us land to hunt. Last year was more about learning the land and guessing right not knowing the layout of the land. Hunted 5 days and put out lots of cameras. We left the camera's with the land owner so he will be putting them out a month before our arrival. This year its about getting it done and praying my monster comes back. We are leaving Oct 31 and hunting 2 weeks last year it seamed we were about a week late.
          What town are you hunting near? I've hunted in southeast kansas for the past decade or so. Had several guys not get drawn this year.

Comment

O dang ok well good luck and let us know how it goes

Comment

Bronson is the little town its on 54 I believe

Comment

Will be headed to Kansas in 170 days and 11 hours.

Comment

Originally posted by gmac View Post
                  Will be headed to Kansas in 170 days and 11 hours.
                  I'll be putting in food plots and putting out early season trail cams in 60 days..

Comment

Did not get drew for kansas...Guess it is Missouri this year. Anyone hunt missouri public land??

Comment

Hunted kansas first time last year, hope to repeat this year.

Comment

I thought kansas was OTC tags

Comment

Our group of 4 is headed there the early part of November. We stay at Eisenhower park and hunt the area around there. Shot at a nice 8 last year but had tunnel vision so bad did not see the limb that deflected the arrow. Could have been a redwood and I still would not have seen it.

Comment

Originally posted by crxshooter View Post
                            Our group of 4 is headed there the early part of November. We stay at Eisenhower park and hunt the area around there. Shot at a nice 8 last year but had tunnel vision so bad did not see the limb that deflected the arrow. Could have been a redwood and I still would not have seen it.
                            hope you guys take down some big ones!

good luck and keep us updated on any progress you make towards this hunt! Maybe have your buddies sign up on here or something to post their progress. I'm eager to read about the progress

Comment

Got my tags , an Nephew got his , Hope to repeat last yr. ...we tagged out

Comment

Working...
                              X