• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome trip as usual, waiting for more LDP's

Comment

Good luck & be careful

Comment

u better do what ms landrover says or shes gonna quit biddin on all those hunts for you!

Comment

You seeing any snakes?

Comment

Great kills!

Comment

Well fellow TBHers it did not happen for a copper springbok nor a red hartebeest. [emoji854] We even built a one man ole school ground blind attempting to outwit the springbok.......came close but no cigar!!! The evening was spent over a waterhole thinking a hartebeest would show up but that was not in the cards either. A decent sable showed up but he got a pass. Oh well, I got the wifes Sable....and more great memories. As the late great RSATT would say, "lotta great people!"[emoji289]
              I am now at the Joberg airport boarding a flight to Capetown for a few days with the family.🕺

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Great trip sir!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thank you Oscar for taking us along, congrats on your animals.

Comment

Well done. Looks like you are having a great adventure and having to much fun.
                    Very nice critters, Congrats. I will be returning to SA next year for my second time. Sable & Buff are on my list.

Comment

well done Oscar. Doing it right. Have to keep the family happy as well. Good job. Enjoy the rest of your trip. Where to next ?

Comment

Excellent work enjoyed tagging along.

Comment

Congrats sir on some awesome critters! I sure can't wait to get over there in less than a month!!!!

Comment

Wow! That was a heck of a trip, Landrover. Congrats man.

Tim

Comment

The girls have been playing hard in Capetown without me......I'm glad I came down for a few days.

Comment

I'm catching up to them quickly!

Comment

Working...
                                X