Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Deer716 View Post
    True I forgot about that.

Yes that's the one and they have posted another video from another angle but like Adam said no windows broke.

I never said absolute proof just posted the video.
    The guy in the video you posted said it was "absolute truth".

Comment

Originally posted by westtexducks View Post
      This thread saddens me. The amount of people willing to give up everything due to 1 psychos actions is baffling to me on a hunting forum.

Shouldn't even have to go through hoops to buy a muffler for my rifles let alone be told by the govt how fast they can or can not shoot. And yet there are people on here willing to hand their rifles over if the govt came knocking. And if your for the banning of ANY firearm your for the banning of all of them as that is the road that path leads down.

Prayers up for the families and people caught up in this nightmare.

Dam* straight. Well said.

Comment

Originally posted by Deer716 View Post
        True I forgot about that.

Yes that's the one and they have posted another video from another angle but like Adam said no windows broke.

I never said absolute proof just posted the video.
        The guy in the video said "absolute proof", didn't mean to imply that I was quoting you, Ruben.

Comment

Here is another video supposedly showing a lower level shooter. I think it's a taxi driver taking the video.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4Cg0LzGzY0"]Mandalay Bay More Evidence of 4th Story Shooter - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

The UT shooter killed 16 people in the 60s, with bolt guns.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
              The guy in the video said "absolute proof", didn't mean to imply that I was quoting you, Ruben.
              Ahh gotcha. Was too busy waiting for the flash so didn't pay attention. Lol!! Hope all is well Dale.

Comment

Originally posted by MassMan View Post
                Here is another video supposedly showing a lower level shooter. I think it's a taxi driver taking the video.

Mandalay Bay More Evidence of 4th Story Shooter - YouTube
                This cab driver has a 18 minute video.
                This video is just a small clip.
                She picks up a car load of people fleeing concert.

And to me that looks like muzzle blast down on lower levels.

Comment

Pretty convincing having two videos showing same thing and timed with report of rifles. One thing I haven’t noticed in any videos is the muzzle flash from the 32nd floor.....

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
                    The UT shooter killed 16 people in the 60s, with bolt guns.

Technically, he stabbed his wife and mother. Then, beat the receptionist with the butt of a shotgun and mowed down most of a family with said shotgun. After that, he got to work with the bolt guns which proves your point further.
                    Last edited by Livin'2hunt; 10-02-2017, 08:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
                      Pretty convincing having two videos showing same thing and timed with report of rifles. One thing I haven’t noticed in any videos is the muzzle flash from the 32nd floor.....

Same here. Can't find a video showing the flash from the far right 32nd floor. Lots of videos you can easily see what looks like muzzle flash from the 4th and a bit left of center of the building.

Comment

just saw a picture of the dozens of lifeless bodies lying on the ground

out of respect for those who perished and their families, I'll refrain from posting it

I'm literally speechless and in shock .... An American killing innocent Americans

Comment

Wow

Comment

That was the other video I saw posted.

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post

Muzzle flash coming from a closed window.... reflection maybe?

Comment

I guess this is the video from far away but you can still notice the flash.

Comment

Working...
                                X