Hunting License by Mail Timeline?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Deer716 View Post
    Took mine about 4-5 days as well BUT look it over to make sure everything is correct. When I received mine I notice it said HIP certification required when the ones in the past said certified. I had to go to the TPWD and they HIP certified me and printed a license to carry along with the original.
    Now that I think about it I don't remember the online portal asking the HIP questions. Thanks for the great info. Harvey has my hunting chi out of whack this season.

Comment

Originally posted by Leaverrite View Post
      Now that I think about it I don't remember the online portal asking the HIP questions. Thanks for the great info. Harvey has my hunting chi out of whack this season.
      If you just order the super combo and nothing else, it won't ask you the HIP questions. You have to add the migratory bird whatever-its-called. It's free. This makes the system ask you the questions.

There should be a popup after hitting super combo and before going to checkout that reminds you to add the HIP stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by 35remington View Post
        If you just order the super combo and nothing else, it won't ask you the HIP questions. You have to add the migratory bird whatever-its-called. It's free. This makes the system ask you the questions.

There should be a popup after hitting super combo and before going to checkout that reminds you to add the HIP stuff.
        That's probably the mistake I made.

Comment

Supercombo HIP certified arrived in 4 days, my federal duck stamp arrived 3 days later. Good service!

Comment

Originally posted by 35remington View Post

Darn, I rushed it on my iPhone in the car and missed it. Thanks for the heads up!

Comment

4-5 days

Comment

Originally posted by Leaverrite View Post
                Darn, I rushed it on my iPhone in the car and missed it. Thanks for the heads up!
                I almost did the same thing, at 60MPH, on the way to opening weekend.

Comment

Mine was 5 days.

Comment

About a week this year. Last year I waited about a month and it never arrived. Called them and they sent another.

Comment

Originally posted by mastercraftka View Post
                      Took about 5 days for me
                      Yup.

Comment

Ordered mine on the Sept 6th and never got it. Called them early Monday and they said they would ship me another that day so I would have it by opener. Hopefully it will arrive by Friday so I don't have to go buy a replacement on Friday.

Comment

2-3 day average for me over the past several years.

Comment

Working...
                          X