No announcement yet.

I agree with Chuck Schumer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How about they pass Constitutional carry nation wide and then I'll be ok with legal weed

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
      How about they pass Constitutional carry nation wide and then I'll be ok with legal weed
      One of those shouldn't require any new laws, there's already one on the books for it.

Comment

We do not live in a democracy, we live in a democratic republic, but I 100% agree this is a 10th amendment states right issue

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by CWendling View Post
          So are poppys, psilocybin mushrooms, and coca leaves just to name a few. Doesnt make it a good idea. I disagree with legalization.
          This^^^^

Comment

For y’all semantics lovers a democratic republic is a form of democracy. Lets stay on topic

Comment

For those against it why? The vast majority of this country approves of legalization. Is it a moral thing?

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                For those against it why? The vast majority of this country approves of legalization. Is it a moral thing?

The vast majority of the people are already stupid, we don't need them stupider. I'm a firm believer pot makes you stupider.

I do agree it should be the States rights though.

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
                  The vast majority of the people are already stupid, we don't need them stupider. I'm a firm believer pot makes you stupider.

I do agree it should be the States rights though.
                  There is zero evidence to back that.

Here are my reasons:

1. Freedom (**** you stay out of my business)
                  2. Massive reduction in Cartel activity (see prohibition of the 20th century America)
                  3. States that have legalized marijuana have had an almost 50 percent reduction in opioid prescriptions and deaths related to opioid overdose.
                  4. Freedom (see 1.)
                  5. Science has proven there to be a plethora of medical uses and health benefits
                  6. LE resources would be freed up to combat actual crime as in crimes of moral turpitude.

Comment

I think the country has bigger fish to fry.

Comment

chuck's only interest in this is for his piece of the pie...it's all about the $$$. Make no mistake, if he could capitalize keeping it illegal then that would be his position.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                        chuck's only interest in this is for his piece of the pie...it's all about the $$$. Make no mistake, if he could capitalize keeping it illegal then that would be his position.
                        Completely agree. Almost all politicians are for whatever you want them to be and can change with the wind of public opinion at any time.

Im just glad this legislation is being introduced by Senior leadership within the Senate. It will be taken more seriously. Hell we might actually have a bill passed with real bi partisan support. Trump is already in support of this.

Comment

If you are curious here is a link that will take you to other links of medical, scientific, and psychological periodicals/studies.

Cannabis policy should be evidence-based. Get the facts.

Comment

Because left to the states it will get legalized anyways and we don't open a more slippery slope with federal decriminalization/criminalization laws.

Comment

I have mixed feelings on it. I don’t believe it’s any worse than alcohol which is legal. But if it were to be legalized we are going to have to get serious about DUI convictions. We already have a problem with this, especially in Texas. I believe many people don’t drink and drive because that’s illegal but legalizing MJ would potentially open that up to more people to DUI.

Burn your house down smoking at your house, just don’t be doing it out while driving. I feel the same way about drinking and driving.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                                I have mixed feelings on it. I don’t believe it’s any worse than alcohol which is legal. But if it were to be legalized we are going to have to get serious about DUI convictions. We already have a problem with this, especially in Texas. I believe many people don’t drink and drive because that’s illegal but legalizing MJ would potentially open that up to more people to DUI.

Burn your house down smoking at your house, just don’t be doing it out while driving. I feel the same way about drinking and driving.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                                Agreed. Driving under the influence of it is now and should remain illegal as should the sale of it to minors. I honestly don't care if my neighbor gets home from work and smokes a big old crack rock. Just don't get in a car and don't sell that **** to my kids.

Comment

Working...
                                X