Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm out hunting tonight with my pistol .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad you found the half PB2.

And I lol at Chew's first post.

The fish are biting. And there's hogs to be kilt. Gotta go!

Comment

No stabilizer bow light? When you get funded back up, you can buy this for your 66 and it will convert to a stab light. There is a TBH discount as well. It's a simple screw off and on like you are changing you battery.

I didn't get much outta the rest except you missed a coon and God helped you find a handle scale........although it would have been nice if God would have kept it on the gun in the first place...

LOL at Chew...

Comment

My head hurts.....

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
          No stabilizer bow light? When you get funded back up, you can buy this for your 66 and it will convert to a stab light. There is a TBH discount as well. It's a simple screw off and on like you are changing you battery.

I didn't get much outta the rest except you missed a coon and God helped you find a handle scale........although it would have been nice if God would have kept it on the gun in the first place...

LOL at Chew...
          Your killing me Jason

Comment

Comment

why wont you close?

Comment

Originally posted by Pushbutton2 View Post
                why wont you close?

Because your a regular "Pope&Young". You have to reach the Elite Status Pope & Young to close threads in the CampFire.

Comment

why wont you close?

You can't close a regular thread.....only classified..

Or what Texas Grown said above..

Comment

why wont you close?
                    It will not close until you clean up post #5. I have read it 3 times, and I'm still confused. I think I learned some new words there but I was like shucks...then I was like huh?

Comment

Wait! Did you hit the coon or not? Lol i thought i saw blood in the pic of your pistol parts laying on the ground

Comment

grip screw bushing. Sounds like this is what you need.

Comment

Originally posted by tward1604 View Post
                          https://shopwilsoncombat.com/Grip-Sc...ductinfo/684B/

grip screw bushing. Sounds like this is what you need.
                          Thank you!

I was looking at those.

The threads in the frame appear to be stripped.

I'm not sure which size they are for sure. I read some are an odd size on a 1911 forum. If they are I might replace all 4 of the screws with "standard" sized ones.

I might have to drill and tap the holes and put an oversized bussing in on the right side.
                          Not sure what I'll have to do you the left side of anything.

I'm contemplating having a gunsmith do it.But for $50 in parts I'm not sure on that yet.

Comment

Well.
                            The bottom bushing won't tighten, it'll get snug than loose.
                            Tightened it up to just before snug. Tightened top one up. Put grips back on it. Now I'm sitting by the bait hole with it hoping that lone boar comes in..

Comment

Comment

Same problem with my RIA. I used a little super glue on the threads and it has held for about 2 years now. I got this one at 37 yards with it.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X