Limestone County Buck Ages????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Limestone County Buck Ages????

Getting into Ages on hoof but it's not that easy new area new deer body first buck I guess 3.5 (first 2 photos) Second bucks got yearling and 2.5 (second 2 photos) and last but not least tall boy for area maybe 4.5 help me out folks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Attached Files

. Sorry These should have been first 2 pictures

Comment

Don't think you have any older than 3.5

Comment

from the 2nd photo - left deer is 1.5, right deer is 2.5. tall boy is a little difficult based on just one photo. He's either a healthy 2.5 year old or a 3.5 year old. I'm leaning towards 3.5 because of his belly. If's he's 3.5, he'll show it a lot more in another 6 weeks. He's a nice deer.

Comment

Originally posted by MASTERS View Post
          Don't think you have any older than 3.5

This

Comment

Thanks that's now the scary part with it being new are the neighbors taking them out or Mr. Big hiding till the time is right that's the battle iam having before the season let em go for first year and see how it's played

Comment

That last pic maybe a 4 yr old, it wasn't posted when I wrote out my comment above

Comment

Originally posted by Quiver2Quiver View Post
                Thanks that's now the scary part with it being new are the neighbors taking them out or Mr. Big hiding till the time is right that's the battle iam having before the season let em go for first year and see how it's played

Still early, lots of bucks don't show up on my places till late oct and sometimes mid November.

Comment

Originally posted by Quiver2Quiver View Post

If you are trying to grow mature bucks let them walk and do your part to help them get to the age you can't control your neighbors but you can control yourself and your land but I would try and get to know your neighbors and try to get them on the same page as yourself. If your happy with taking one of those bucks and y'all don't have any lease rules on age then do what makes you happy. Good luck and happy hunting!

Comment

Last 2 pictures look like an older deer, 4 or 5

Comment

Yea that's plan neighbors have talked to I own it it's 20acres so small plot of land but loaded acorns and food plots left roughly 10acres thick cover no one goes for bedding just worries of not Control Neighboro's that freak me out put a lot work and time and money into for some one else to take young studs would really hurt deep

Comment

Curious if anyone has limestone or Robertson county mature buck pics to see the level I should be striving for?

Comment

Working...
                        X