Dunkirk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dunkirk

Just finished watching it. Superb movie! I especially enjoyed the flying sequences which were extremely well done and portrayed actual flying realities.

Good to hear. Colleague of mine said he was disappointed and almost walked out. Going to see it as soon as I can

Comment

Great picture but veryyyy slow

Comment

I love Christopher Nolan movies.... I can't wait to watch this one

Comment

I can't wait to see it. Don't spoil how it ends

Comment

I hear this is THE movie to see for 2017.

Comment

Ill watch it, not sure if I can stomach going to the actual theatres though.

Comment

I'm not a movie goer generally---last one I saw was Lone Survivor and prior to that it was We Were Soldiers . . . so you can see what kind of movies I watch---but I'll be going to see this one when it comes locally.

Comment

Cant wait to see it

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Comment

Very dissapointing

Just got out of it. Was SO looking forward to it. Here they have one of the greatest and most heroic things that ever took place in WW2 and they left the story on the cutting room floor. The story took a back seat to action film. It's as though they thought that if they just told the story, no one would come so they had to make it into an action film. I know that if my children saw it (they are 39 and 40) they would come out not knowing a **** thing about the story of how Britain mobilized to save >300,000 lives. After looking forward to it for so long, left with a down feeling in my stomach.

Comment

Have heard nothing but fantastic things about it until the above couple of comments

Has 20k reviews and ratings on IMDB and it still has a 9.0/10

Comment

My daughter saw it last night and liked it

Comment

saw it yesterday evening. very good show. I found it hard to understand/hear someo of the dialog, but it didn't really matter much.

Comment

Action or Historh

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                            Have heard nothing but fantastic things about it until the above couple of comments

Has 20k reviews and ratings on IMDB and it still has a 9.0/10
                            Don't let the negatives stop you from seeing it. My only point was that if you want to see an action film, by all means head there and see it. If you want to know what really happened in that week, go to a history book. How did Hitler make such a colossal blunder? How did the Brits organize 700 tiny boats to cross the channel in such a short time and rescue that many troops. That's the story but the movie doesn't even touch on it.

Comment

Just got out.

It was good but not 9.0 good.
                              Mild suspense throughout the whole thing from start to finish which toned the movie down in my opinion when the would be bigger/more suspenseful parts arrived.

7.5-8 would be my rating.

Tom hardy is a beast in it. A calm beast.

Comment

Working...
                              X