Peaky Blinders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Peaky Blinders

Holy cow you've gotta watch Peaky Blinders on Netflix (with closed caption on because their accents are so thick).

Anyone else know what I'm talking about?

Yeah I do but this most recent season gave me a "I shouldn't be watching this" feeling. It's gets really really dark and really really weird

Comment

Wait until the end of the third season...

Comment

Watched all three seasons in three days. Good acting with enlightening history post WW1 in England. As states above it is dark and different. I enjoyed it but could not understand without closed captioning. Not sure when next reason begins.

Comment

I actually make time to watch that one

Comment

I've watched season 1 and 2, have not sat down to watch 3 just yet.

I enjoy it.

Comment

I enjoy it. Cant wait for the next season.

Comment

I tried. Couldn't understand their lingo. Guess I may try again with subtitles if I can figure out how to do it on Netflix.

Comment

Yep, great show. Dark but good. I did some rewinding to catch what they were saying.

Comment

Love it. Tom Hardy came out of nowhere and stole season 3.

Comment

I'm a fan. I have only watched one episode of season 3. They were just released at the end of May so it will be almost a year before more come out.

Comment

As soon as the 4th season is announced I'll mark my calendar like I was 8 yrs old waiting on Christmas

Comment

Awesome show! Finished season 3 at the beginning of June, and can't wait for season 4!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                            I tried. Couldn't understand their lingo. Guess I may try again with subtitles if I can figure out how to do it on Netflix.

I had a lot of trouble in the first episode or two, but we've watched 7 and 8 so far and I've found that I'm able to understand most of what they are saying. There's always a few things I miss but it gets easier to understand once your brain trains to hear the accent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                            X