Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cool experience while hunting this weekend!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cool experience while hunting this weekend!

I guess he was tired from eating acorns and chasing tail all night!

He laid there for about 10 minutes!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had a small six do that to me a couple of years ago. It was about time to get out of the tree but I did not want it to see me. I threw a few different things to get it to move but it would not. I finally chunked my iPhone with the otterbox case on it and that got him up and out of there.

Comment

I had a lone boar do that last year. He found a nice cool piece of dirt under a tree about 15 yards behind my tree and laid down for a 30 min siesta

Comment

He was waiting for you to go down and take ldps with him. Had a 10 point do that to me one time just out of my comfort range. Watched him for about 2 hours then he got up and walked other direction.

Comment

That reminds me...I was told to bring a sling shot with me when I go hunting for this kinda problem. Just shot it out in the woods somewhere and they never know what it was.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Comment

Yeah, I hate when they do that. You wait all sit for deer to show and when they do and shooting light is gone. They won't go away. Slingshot sounds like a good plan.

Comment

It can make for a long sit

Comment

Working...
              X