Originally posted by flywise View Post
    What does that mean
    Originally posted by manwitaplan View Post
    Do not waste your time!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Exactly.......trolls

Comment

Originally posted by Smell the Glove View Post
      Who are their secret comrades and what exactly is sweeping the nation?
      Yeah, this^

Originally posted by Roy Munson View Post
      Do you have a personal enemies list?
      And this^ is a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by EarleyBird View Post
        Yeah, this^

And this^ is a troll.

I asked a question. That's not trolling.

Comment

The Dems and Soros created the Virginia situation because they knew Trump/Russia BS was running dry due to no proof. Deflect and redirect.
          Whatcha think 'bout that???

Comment

Originally posted by LFD2037 View Post
            The Dems and Soros created the Virginia situation because they knew Trump/Russia BS was running dry due to no proof. Deflect and redirect.
            Im willing to bet that proof would be easier to find in your post than mullers investigation

Comment

Priceless.

Comment

For the last couple years, a "fascitarian".......whatever the hell that means, named Christopher Cantwell has annoyed the liberty community with his grating ...

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                  Im willing to bet that proof would be easier to find in your post than mullers investigation
                  Ever notice how every single time there's big 'things' going on in our government, some sort of bigger 'thing' happens among the sheeple? Every time there's something the entire country is focused on something happening at that time with our government, there just happens to be a mass shooting, bombing, riot, etc that completely redirects attention to the new, albeit less important, subject? Happens quite often if you step back and look at the big picture. Yeah, yeah sounds like a conspiracy. Or even a massive ongoing coincidence. I say it's done on purpose. I'm sure somewhere on the net somebody has documented all the 'coincidences'.

Comment

Ever notice how every single time there's big 'things' going on in our government, some sort of bigger 'thing' happens among the sheeple? Every time there's something the entire country is focused on something happening at that time with our government, there just happens to be a mass shooting, bombing, riot, etc that completely redirects attention to the new, albeit less important, subject? Happens quite often if you step back and look at the big picture. Yeah, yeah sounds like a conspiracy. Or even a massive ongoing coincidence. I say it's done on purpose. I'm sure somewhere on the net somebody has documented all the 'coincidences'.

Nope. You're the first one to notice it. You should work for the CIA. What a genius.

Comment

I was just going to remind us not to discount the slimyness of the media to do something of sorts. It IS convenient how the media keeps showing us squirrels to chase after when worthwhile coverage is close at hand. Most people chase the squirrel. We often wonder why the jack holes in the MSM are so arrogant and belittling. Given results, it's easy for them to be that way.

Comment

Nope. You're the first one to notice it. You should work for the CIA. What a genius.

What's your deal?

Comment

The troll comment was for Munson.

Comment

Troll comment was for Munson

Comment

Troll comment was for Munson

Comment

Working...
                              X