Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ordered mine!!!!

Comment

I bought my wife and I each one of this style hoodie when GG ran a big sale last year (Thanks for the heads up on that Smart). These are really comfortable and warm and I would go sit outside in the cooler weather just so I could wear it.

My experience with size on this is to order the same size as you wear in a shirt because they seem to be made with enough extra room to have a couple (or more) layers underneath the hoodie and not be snug. I do think the sleeves were shorter than I expected for a 3XL hoodie so some of you monkey armed guys may want to check their size chart on that.

Comment

Got one last year when they were on sale. They fit really well. Indeed they have are made with enough room to wear over a couple of layers.

Comment

Just FYI.... They were on sale last year as they were being re-designed to what they are selling this year.

(I got one last yesr on sale too... Love it! If the new one is even better, it must be awesome!)

Comment

Got mine ordered

Comment

Ordered

Comment

Would you happen to be getting any of the blank ones without any design on the front?

Comment

Having problem checking out

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
                    Would you happen to be getting any of the blank ones without any design on the front?
                    No...you would have to order that direct from GG.

Comment

I just wish my phone would let me access the merchandise pull down menu. Need to renew my supporting member and get me a new hat

Comment

Got mine ordered. Thanks!

Comment

They look good Mary!

Comment

Thanks Mia!!

Comment

these look great....just ordered one

Comment

Mary, those look great. When are yall getting restocked on the olive & khaki "trucker" caps? The mesh backed ones.

Comment

Working...
                                X