2 55 gallon feeder 110 gallon Help Please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shaft_slinger00 View Post
    i own this now, i just havnt put it out yet.
    Awesome I was wondering who got a hold of this one.

My feeder funnel arrived yesterday. Took 10 days from purchase to ship... 21 days from shipping date to actually arrive ... So 31 days from when I purchased it to when I got it!!! and this was all IN STATE!!! Texas to Texas... What a Crock!

Oh well Now I get to go crawl in!!! YEAAAAHHHH!!!

Comment

Had a chance to crawl in and set the funnel... Actually wasn't that hard. Now I just need to add a Feeder motor and I will be ready to go! Will post some pics when she is up and running!

Comment

With that much volume, you really don't need an inside funnel. But since you have it in... I guess the point is mute. I've wanted to double mine too but instead I settled for halving the distance to my lease.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
          Give them a little more challenge....and one that is not so top heavy...

[ATTACH]315573[/ATTACH]
          Mine looks just like this but I used pvc pipe to joint the barrels so I only had to use 1 feeder motor

Comment

Originally posted by Coach W View Post
            Had a chance to crawl in and set the funnel... Actually wasn't that hard. Now I just need to add a Feeder motor and I will be ready to go! Will post some pics when she is up and running!

pics?

Comment

Originally posted by whitetailfanatic View Post

pics?
              Lol... I left it at the house... Still not set up any where... With the rain my deer and pigs have all decided to go eat natural browse...

Plus I'm in the mountains.

will get it set up when I get back.

And it will have a sneaky feed on it. If you haven't checked them out they are cool!!! Right now its in my kitchen feeding well! The thing is awesome! Definitely worth checking out. (will have a thread up about it when I get it set up) I do have a pic of it!
              Attached Files

Comment

Well its up and running now!
                Attached Files

Comment

How big of ladder do you use to fill it?

Comment

Originally posted by thegrouse View Post
                    How big of ladder do you use to fill it?
                    Ladder?? I don't need no stinking ladder. Lol...

No but it all seriousness It was built to fill by standing on my toolbox in the back of the truck. That way I just put bags up on the tool box, and then pour em in... Not bad on the knees..

Comment

Working...
                    X