Budget Home Computer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Budget Home Computer?

As the title reads, whats a good budget home computer to go with? Brands, processors, memory, etc? I know nothing about what to look for in a decent computer for the house. I'd like to keep total price <$600-$700, the lower the better, and would like to stick to something SAM's offers as we have a pretty good gift card to spend there. It can be laptop or a tower as we already have two monitors at the house I use to dock my work laptop into. I want something good/reliable but also don't want to overspend.

It'll be mostly used for operating simple spreadsheets, word documents, browsing the internet, and occasionally running programs such as SketchUp or for running my wife's Cricut machine

Any thoughts?

I am in the PC industry and there is no reason you can't get what your looking for. Just bought my son a new notebook for right around 400. If it was me I would buy an AMD windows 10 notebook from either HP, Dell or Lenovo. My preference is HP but may be a little partial.

Comment

I like the HP all in one. We bought the 22 inch touch screen. Walmart $400

Comment

Thanks guys. I'll definitely look into those.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Any other opinions?

Comment

I buy cheap ASUS laptops for around $300. If it breaks, buy another one.

I've been doing this for 10 years and I work in electronic manufacturing. They are enough for what I do.

Email, Microsoft Office, Internet.

Comment

I’d go with this one:

There is a bundle with a similar machine for the same price. It depends on the RAM that you need. I’m not sure what some of the programs you mentioned require.

Comment

I bought a refurbished dell latitude for 150 off amazon. Working fine so far.

Comment

Working...
                X