Old Mexico deer hunting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Old Mexico deer hunting

Came across a lease that’s 8500 acres and 6 total hunters in old Mexico. Near villa union Mexico. $2750 a gun. Anyone have experience in Mexico or in this area? Considering giving it a serious look for a place for me and the wife to hunt. You get a management deer and trophy deer. She can shoot as my guest.

Any input is appreciated

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
    Came across a lease that’s 8500 acres and 6 total hunters in old Mexico. Near villa union Mexico. $2750 a gun. Anyone have experience in Mexico or in this area? Considering giving it a serious look for a place for me and the wife to hunt. You get a management deer and trophy deer. She can shoot as my guest.

Any input is appreciated

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Check out the old Mexico thread. Lots of hunters with experience post there. That’s said, villa union is good country, and quality tends to fluctuate with rains. It’s been wet the past few years, so I bet things are good this year. Hunter density sounds about right for down south of the border.

Comment

Originally posted by texas shag View Post
      Check out the old Mexico thread. Lots of hunters with experience post there. That’s said, villa union is good country, and quality tends to fluctuate with rains. It’s been wet the past few years, so I bet things are good this year. Hunter density sounds about right for down south of the border.
      Been very wet, even this year when most of us were sucking wind ... good area but also a very hit and miss area. Ask on the Mexico thread as mentioned above..

Comment

That lease has been listed on Texas hunting forum for a while. I’m sure it’s great. Guess a lot of us don’t want to go south of border because of safety concerns or it’s too far

Comment

We hunted just out of Villa Union for 2 years and brush was great with low deer numbers but quality was good. We saw mountain lions both years. Tough hunting but some quality deer where we were.

Comment

Once Mexico gets under your skin you will be hooked for life.

Comment

Do it dan, do it. There is nothing like it.

Comment

Working...
              X