FYI Tri-States Tradtional Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FYI Tri-States Tradtional Championship

Unfortunately I couldn't get our flyer to up load. This is the 4th annual Tri-States Championship this weekend July 21-22. Located 5 miles east of wellington, TX on FM 203. books open at 7:00 am both days. eight men's classes, 8 women's classes, 7 youth, cubs and mini cubs. There will be a score card drawing for raffle items also raffle tickets will be sold for a Wagstaff long bow, a Hoyt Satori, MLD deer hunt in Texas, deer hunt in Oklahoma, Turkey hunt in Texas, and much more. We are raffling two youth bow (tickets will not be sold, every youth, cub and mini cub will get a free raffle ticket with each scoring round) There will be a night coon shoot Saturday evening. we will be having a dot shoot for a buckle and 1/2 the entry money plus more novelty shoots. Texas won the most buckles the 1st year, Oklahoma the most year two, last year was a tie with Tx and Ok (the 48 other states won 8). Oklahoma is coming in full force this year and plan to take home the most buckles. Format is you can only buckle in one and only one class. That means 66 individuals will win buckles. There will be a class Champion shoot off Sunday afternoon with buckles awarded for men, women and youth. contact Durk Green, 806-205-2626 for more information or check out Sagebrush Traditional Archery Club on Facebook. Hope to see every one here

hopeing we get out early... i'm gona need some practice....

Comment

Originally posted by JEFFRO View Post
      hopeing we get out early... i'm gona need some practice....
      Look forward to seeing y’all. We should be there all day Friday

Comment

Tri State Plus Championship At SageBrush Archery Club

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Oneway View Post
          Thank you Charles for getting this flyer posted. We really appreciate it!

Comment

Working...
          X