No announcement yet.

Roseanne is back on tv

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nobody was in favor when it was announced two years ago that she was coming back on TV. Especially when FROGGY added the National Anthem debacle...…..no defense for what she typed today...….none! But I was done with her with her anthem non-sense a looooong time ago, not that I was ever a fan!

Comment

Can we now move on to all the rappers and comedians using the N word!
      Oh wait... there must be something different about when they do it

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
        Nobody was in favor when it was announced two years ago that she was coming back on TV. Especially when FROGGY added the National Anthem debacle...…..no defense for what she typed today...….none! But I was done with her with her anthem non-sense a looooong time ago, not that I was ever a fan!

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...light=roseanne

What about all the times President Bush was portrayed as a monkey? It was on the cover of The NY Times back in the mid to late 00’s? Didn’t see all the uproar about that? I didn’t watch the show or care that it was on tv but people need to stop getting their feelings hurt so easy. It’s her 1st amendment right to say what she said? Right???

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
          What about all the times President Bush was portrayed as a monkey? It was on the cover of The NY Times back in the mid to late 00’s? Didn’t see all the uproar about that? I didn’t watch the show or care that it was on tv but people need to stop getting their feelings hurt so easy. It’s her 1st amendment right to say what she said? Right???
          Absoulutely Right!!! It is also the absolute right for the people that pay her to say GOODBYE...(think Colin Kapernick threads on TBH)……...as FOX VP and lead anchor Neil Cavouto said," NO PLACE FOR THAT BS HERE!"
          If you don't know the history of, …………. I digress as I am sure you know the history around that imagery.
          I am more surprised that folks HATED HER EVERY FIBER for being brash, lesbian and made a mockery of our national anthem...…..but now attempt to dismiss it...………..LMAO!!!

Comment

I don't think Rosanne Barr is a lesbian. Maybe Rosie?

Comment

Case and point. Neither of these comparisons are based on race IMO but instead physical likenesses. I don't believe either are racist people though I am no fan of Bill Maher's politics.
              Attached Files

Comment

Dang J... you win the internet for today!

Comment

This is just going to push more people over toward Trump and bring out a tad bit more of the silent majority come election time. Whether you liked her as a person or not...her show spoke to a great amount of common folk people who related to them as a family. And those same common folk watch the left spew even worse comments with no repricussions....and are **** tired of it.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                    either of these comparisons are based on race IMO but instead physical likenesses.
                    And Muslim isnt a race. And Planet of the Apes isnt real, so it cant really be a race. So how did it become a race issue? The left has been making fun of Trumps, physical likeness, his physical color, his physical weight, his physical mannerisms, his hair, his hands, the way he speaks, his wife, the way she speaks, his kids, but they want to draw the line on a joke about a terrorist group making a baby with a fictitious 80s TV character?

I am not exactly a fan of Rosanne but this sure feels like censorship. People are now even blaming her for the cast members loosing their jobs.

This is just another victim of the week BS.

Comment

Originally posted by longhorn_cop View Post
                      Can we now move on to all the rappers and comedians using the N word!
                      Oh wait... there must be something different about when they do it

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
                      Do they really say that aweful word, over, over, and over, in RAP songs that they write and sing??? Surely not.. Really??
                      Where's the outrage??????????

Comment

Joy Behar mocked VP Pence about talking to Jesus and Jesus talking to him, basically saying that Jesus talking to you is a sign of mental illness and yet she is on tv everyday still. But it is OK for liberals to say something that draws fire and then apologizes but let a conservative do it and they can't be condemned long enough or loud enough. Not saying Roseanne is a conservative but she got treated like one.

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
                          And Muslim isnt a race. And Planet of the Apes isnt real, so it cant really be a race. So how did it become a race issue? The left has been making fun of Trumps, physical likeness, his physical color, his physical weight, his physical mannerisms, his hair, his hands, the way he speaks, his wife, the way she speaks, his kids, but they want to draw the line on a joke about a terrorist group making a baby with a fictitious 80s TV character?

I am not exactly a fan of Rosanne but this sure feels like censorship. People are now even blaming her for the cast members loosing their jobs.

This is just another victim of the week BS.
                          You misquoted me. *neither

I agree with your post.

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
                            People are now even blaming her for the cast members loosing their jobs.
                            A lot of Hollywood liberals lost their jobs that worked on/for the show.....because of fellow liberals.

Comment

The double standards sure are getting old.....

Comment

My fault J.

Shortly after 9 a.m. Pacific, Wanda Sykes, a consulting producer on the series, said on Twitter that she wouldn't be a part of season two. Then one of the show's stars, Sara Gilbert, tweeted that Barr's comments were "abhorrent."

It sounds to me like the cast and crew sold out Rosanne, then complained they lost their jobs. Ha. And Wanda wants to act like she didnt know what Rosie was all about, she herself has made some pretty off color jokes in her time. Why dont they just carry on with the show with out Rosie.

Comment

Working...
                                X