Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Laguna Atascosa 2015/16

Permits go on sale Monday Aug 3rd.

Who plans on hunting this year, are there any rule changes?

Thanks!

I do !!!!

Comment

The new LA thread. Sorry to say, but I will not be hunting it this year

I will be following

Comment

Looks like they got rid of the archery hunt in January.

Comment

Apps are posted online

Comment

I'm all in! Going after a nice 8-pointer that I missed last year. Applying for 1st and 3rd hunt. Hope to be at LA office before 7 am.

Comment

Not sure which 2 hunts I want but I plan to go as always.

Comment

I am in for this year .

Comment

My buddy and i have been thinking of applying to hunt out there.
                  Do we need to go down there on the 3rd to submit an application or can we mail it in?

Comment

You can mail it in. Been applying at LA and Santa Ana 8 years now, haven't been drawn for the firearm hunt.

Comment

Originally posted by .270 View Post
                      You can mail it in. Been applying at LA and Santa Ana 8 years now, haven't been drawn for the firearm hunt.

http://www.fws.gov/refuge/Laguna_Ata...s/hunting.html
                      Thank you

Comment

When is the application period for Santa Ana. Is it very hard to get picked for that hunt?

Comment

Santa Ana has same application period of Aug.1 thru Aug. 31 as LA (Laguna Atascosa). All hunts are lottery style for Santa Ana. Last year I got 1st archery hunt at Teniente unit and shotgun/muzzleloader hunt in East Lake Unit. If you are selected, you will be notified by mail. LA archery is best if you show up at office or have someone get permit for you. Archery hunts at LA are first come first serve. Once permits are sold for certain hunt, no more will be available for that hunt. Rifle hunts at LA are lottery style. Hope this info is helpful. Good Luck to all!!!

Comment

Originally posted by elchamp View Post
                            Santa Ana has same application period of Aug.1 thru Aug. 31 as LA (Laguna Atascosa). All hunts are lottery style for Santa Ana. Last year I got 1st archery hunt at Teniente unit and shotgun/muzzleloader hunt in East Lake Unit. If you are selected, you will be notified by mail. LA archery is best if you show up at office or have someone get permit for you. Archery hunts at LA are first come first serve. Once permits are sold for certain hunt, no more will be available for that hunt. Rifle hunts at LA are lottery style. Hope this info is helpful. Good Luck to all!!!
                            Good info.
                            Thank you

Comment

Working...
                            X