Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ANyone going out this weekend

Comment

Possibly Fri. and Sat. Have a couple of things pending. Need to fill 2 more tags to finish up. Where will you be, it would be nice to meet you?

Comment

YES-fri,sat,sun. Should be outlandish. Hens will be a nesting and toms will be a lustin. Jakes will be a seekin eradicator. He appeals to the youngyuns for some reason but he can tend to the kiddie pool while I am conducting seminars at the senior citizens activity center! Beards and hooks cometh sooneth!

Comment

I should be some where around Cottonwood Lake, look for a T-100, blue, extended cab.

Comment

Be careful of the tire slasher out there.

Comment

I plan on being out there this Saturday as well. I HAD planned on being out there the last two weekends, but I got sick two weeks ago and last Friday night I blew out both my quad's playing softball! Saturday will be a slow moving day for sure!

Comment

slow and steady wins the race

Comment

you talkin soft ball or turk huntin???

Comment

There is a tire slasher about out there? Or are you just kiddn' around.... I love to hunt vandals...they are not as smart as turkeys.....

Comment

Hmmmm Tire slasher, I wonder if tires get slashed if you are hunting in the spot he wants to hunt.

Comment

Kiddnin 'bout the tire slasher, but dont be suprised if you see a red laser on your chest if your in my spot

Comment

Get em Fellas!

Comment

if your in my spot
                            First come, first serve. Better get up early, or there might be a foot race.

Comment

Working...
                            X