No announcement yet.

Way to go President Obama

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Aabidullah, that's some serious Hashis Bro!

I'm feeling it, Dig?

Comment

Originally posted by Dushon View Post
      I still can't tell if you're just a troll, or a dumbass
      Perfect!

The only true thing I have heard obummer say was during his campaign.

"America is the greatest country in the world; Help me Change It"

Comment

Originally posted by AtTheWall View Post
        Hey Aabidullah, that's some serious Hashis Bro!

I'm feeling it, Dig?

Wonder which one is the pitcher and which one is the catcher.

Sent from my SM-T817V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
          Obama needs to listen to the Amarillo PD scanner....like now.
          Or how about the Denton scanner.......

The suspect, identified as 28-year-old Peshwas Azad Waise, allegedly drove to the Denton County courthouse next. He made his way through security and asked to speak to the judges, police said......

Several lawyers who witnessed the incident told FOX 4 the suspect was waiving a Quran around and threatening judges.

He made enough of a scene to attract the attention of sheriff’s deputies, who took him into custody. Waise was eventually arrested for making the terroristic threats at the hospital.
          Last edited by Tbar; 06-15-2016, 10:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Houston4x4 View Post
            Voldemort for you harry potter fans out there
            Thanks.............most on here aint that geeky!!! LOL!
            Originally posted by Geezy Rider View Post
            I believe him to be a traitor to the country he is supposed to be serving.
            Yes, I agree. And also the past few administrations........but they were much slicker with their treason. WE are in trouble!
            Originally posted by ladrones View Post
            Any ill will toward the house and Senate who claims to be conservative and just lets the president operate as he pleases?

Who gave so much power to the DHS which is so far out of control it is not even believable. Moving hundreds of thousands of refugees all over this country. Many who will never assimilate into the USA values. And now the head of DHS is calling for gun control so that Bureaucracy can properly do it's job. Give me a break.

The fix is in fellow TBH'ers.
            U got it sir! When congress lets it slide what does that REALLY tell you guys? Come one, think one step further. WE all know the president cannot get anything done without the bureaucracy falling into lock-step! The fix is in!!!
            Originally posted by 60 Deluxe View Post
            I do not respect anyone whose values mirror the ones that Obama seems to find inspirational. I don't think that the man has any deep set beliefs. He certainly doesn't walk the Christian walk with his support of abortion and homosexuality. If he were a Muslim he would not be so supportive of gays. I think that the guy is so narcissistic that he thinks what ever that he decides is more important than any religious values, therefore, he is above religion.

His speach about not using certain words and why not to use those words was incoherant, and not rational.

He certainly has earned every bit of disrespect that is given him.
            Let me commend you on a very well written post that nails what we are seeing. Much bigger picture! Cant counter act what is going on unless you truly see the full picture. Thanks for the post.
            Originally posted by Blood Trail View Post
            And I agree with jer_james. Obama is not muslim. He is the homosexual's champion. Muslims hates gays. He loves them.

Can't be muslim.
            LOL........truth!

Comment

Really? The Florida shooter was a Muslim who frequented the transvestite/ homosexual bar, had a homosexual dating app on his phone and multiple people have said he propositioned men. I have 1 example there.

..... the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Comment

Most muslims would rather have a little boy than a woman, but there not gay. Ask anyone who has spent any time on the sand dune.

Comment

Working...
                X