Application dates throughout Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Application dates throughout Texas

Hey guys just wanted to see if we could start a thread that posts the dates of each public hunting destination (TPWD,Federal, National wildlife refuges, local, etc..) I know this would defiantly help some of us out for planning and getting time off

If people can't remember the dates to apply/ sign up, that's just less competition for the ones who can. Or worse the ones who didn't even know about the draw till it was posted on here. But that's just my opinion

Comment

Originally posted by Etxnoodler View Post
      If people can't remember the dates to apply/ sign up, that's just less competition for the ones who can. Or worse the ones who didn't even know about the draw till it was posted on here. But that's just my opinion
      I don't think you'll last here very long....

Comment

Great idea texastrout. I really would like to go on a public hunt this year but have never done any kind of public hunting at all. I'll be tuned in for some info.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

bump

Comment

Originally posted by Etxnoodler View Post
            You're not the only one with that opinion!

Comment

It's all on the website, they have a great layout that's very easy to understand 16-17 isn't up yet
              Last edited by SCREAMINREELS; 04-27-2016, 09:02 AM.

Comment

May get my man card revoked bit I have a Pinterest page I use just for hunting my wife taught me about

I save every website I apply for hunts to the page over the years of googling I have quite a few of them for different areas tpwd is the only place I've actually drawn but at least every year all I have to do is login and all the links are in o e place. May consider doing it as well

Comment

Working...
                X