TBOT Shoot in Lubbock, South Plains Archery Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TBOT Shoot in Lubbock, South Plains Archery Club

We are hosting our first TBOT shoot (Traditional Bowhunters of Texas) on April 2nd and 3rd. Registration will begin @ 8:30 am with all scorecards due in by 2:00 on Sunday the 3rd. Pass along the information so we have a great turnout! We are located on FM 835 just north and west of Buffalo Springs Lake.
    We hope to see everyone soon!

Getting excited about our first TBOT shoot!!!

Comment

Hope everyone is planning to come. This will be the first TBOT we host at our location, we are excited!!!

The concession stand will have breakfast burritos in the morning and sausage wraps and hamburgers during the day straight off the grill.

Comment

I hope y'all have a great shoot! it's too far for me, but I hope all your local folks turn out. TBoT shoot are a blast!

Bisch

Comment

Thanks we are looking forward to the shoot.
          Originally posted by Bisch View Post
          I hope y'all have a great shoot! it's too far for me, but I hope all your local folks turn out. TBoT shoot are a blast!

Bisch

Comment

We will be setting up the 3D course for the TBoT (Traditional Bowhunters of Texas) shoot on Thursday the 31st all help is appreciated and needed. We will set up 2 courses for this shoot, an official 30 target course and a 15 target "fun round" course.

If you or anyone you know shoots a traditional bow you are welcome to participate in the TBoT shoot.

I also need volunteers to help work the concession stand and to help cook during the shoot. Please let me know if you can help.

TBoT registration will begin @ 8:30 am on Saturday, April 2nd. We will be onsite all day for shooters. Sunday registration will begin at 8:30 am with all scorecards due in by 2:00 pm with awards to follow.

This is a great opportunity for our club to attract more shooters for our monthly tournaments and should be fun for all.
            We look forward to seeing everyone there.
            Cathie

Comment

Course is set and ready... now if mother nature will cooperate we are ready to get this show on the road. See you all this weekend.

Comment

Working...
              X