Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Again...if there are vehicles behind you, you must move to the right lane.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont mind what going on behind me.. they arent going to bump draft me..and will most certainly come out worse for the wear if something happens in front and i have time to react but they dont.
    Im not in as much of a hurry as i once was.. so i dont mind the right lane..but i cant stand come up on mexican caravans of one junker towing 3 more junkers at 40mph on a 75mph highway.. that **** is just dangerous.

Comment

Originally posted by Easttxhunterr View Post
      What the He'll kind of question is that? More illegal?!?!
      Sorry....just trying to figure out from your posts, if you are the pot or the kettle...

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
        ..but i cant stand come up on mexican caravans of one junker towing 3 more junkers at 40mph on a 75mph highway.. that **** is just dangerous.
        ^^^This^^^ agree all freaking day!!!

Especially when you get 5-6 of them all in a row...
        Pure pucker effect while passing them (while I'm doing 105mph in the Speed Racer Lane)

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Horse View Post
          Soooo....a guy going 7mph faster than you, can catch up to you quicker than you can pass a vehicle going 13mph SLOWER than you? Huh?

Sutton County....ohhhh we agree on that one!

Go ahead, read what you want, and not what was written!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Sorry....just trying to figure out from your posts, if you are the pot or the kettle...
            not saying I'm right by brake checking but I'm not one to just let that kind of stuff slide.

Comment

^^^This^^^ agree all freaking day!!!

Especially when you get 5-6 of them all in a row...
              Pure pucker effect while passing them (while I'm doing 105mph in the Speed Racer Lane)
              I think we can all agree on the Mexican caravans.

Comment

not saying I'm right by brake checking but I'm not one to just let that kind of stuff slide.
                ...and I'm sure neither are they, thus the tailgating.

So do you get tailgated in the right lane too?
                If not, appears to be an easy solution to all of this for you....

Comment

...and I'm sure neither are they, thus the tailgating.

So do you get tailgated in the right lane too?
                  If not, appears to be an easy solution to all of this for you....
                  Please tell me what I'm doing wrong by using the passing lane (normally over the posted speed limit) to pass someone? And I do stay in the right hand lane until I need to pass a slower moving vehicle.

Comment

Please tell me what I'm doing wrong by using the passing lane (normally over the posted speed limit) to pass someone? And I do stay in the right hand lane until I need to pass a slower moving vehicle.
                    Nothing....unless you are impeding traffic....

Like I said, just trying to figure out how you get tailgated, but not impede the flow of the left lane...

Comment

Like I said, just trying to figure out how you get tailgated, but not impede the flow of the left lane...
                      I'm doing the posted limit of 75 in the right hand lane. I need to pass a slower moving vehicle in the same lane. You are, lets say, 5 car links back riding along in the passing lane at 75. I signal, check my mirrors and see you but it doesn't look like you are closing so I decide to go. By the time ive changed lanes you are on my bumper because you decided that was your lane and nobody else's. You get brake checked because you are an inconsiderate D-bag who should have been in the right hand lane with the rest of us to begin with. I don't know how I can draw it out anymore clear for you.

Comment

Brake checking makes you the bigger D bag.

In all seriousness I hope your brake checking never causes an injury or fatality. It is people like you that worry me when my wife is driving with our 2 little boys in the car.

Comment

I'm doing the posted limit of 75 in the right hand lane. I need to pass a slower moving vehicle in the same lane. You are, lets say, 5 car links back riding along in the passing lane at 75. I signal, check my mirrors and see you but it doesn't look like you are closing so I decide to go. By the time ive changed lanes you are on my bumper because you decided that was your lane and nobody else's. You get brake checked because you are an inconsiderate D-bag who should have been in the right hand lane with the rest of us to begin with. I don't know how I can draw it out anymore clear for you.
                          You get tailgated because your an inconsiderate D-bag....backing up traffic for miles while you go "sight seeing" or on your cellphone....completely oblivious to those around you & failing to understand the left lane is for faster traffic flow.
                          Yet can't comprehend why you keep getting the finger all the time, after all, you where doing 75mph while you passed that car doing 74mph for the last 20 minutes....

See......the reverse is true too.

Comment

You are so hypocritical, it is not even funny! You try to use one law to prove your point while breaking another law!!!!

There is no way in hades that the argument that says:

“You need to break the law worse to get out of my way”

will ever be more valid than the argument that says:

“Slow down a bit for a minute till I get around the guy I’m passing. Then you can be on your merry way!”

Period!!!!

Bisch

Comment

You get tailgated because your an inconsiderate D-bag....backing up traffic for miles while you go "sight seeing" or on your cellphone....completely oblivious to those around you & failing to understand the left lane is for faster traffic flow.

Yet can't comprehend why you keep getting the finger all the time, after all, you where doing 75mph while you passed that car doing 74mph for the last 20 minutes....

See......the reverse is true too.

But it’s not for faster traffic flow. There are signs all over Texas stating left lane for passing only.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
                                You are so hypocritical, it is not even funny! You try to use one law to prove your point while breaking another law!!!!

There is no way in hades that the argument that says:

“You need to break the law worse to get out of my way”

will ever be more valid than the argument that says:

“Slow down a bit for a minute till I get around the guy I’m passing. Then you can be on your merry way!”

Period!!!!

Bisch

He is an unreasonable person obviously

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X